Openbox V8s

BigG187

Registered
Hi guys I'm pretty new to the openbox upgraded from the android box, I have a freesat dish installed and get all free to air channels I also have an iptv subscription bought off ebay which works a treat but on the box when installed it the channels are like 2000 and I'm just mindlessly flicking I have looked into setting up a ccam account and know how to do it but my question is if I was to purchase a subscription to one of these cccam subscription would I get all the iptv channels but in the normal channels with a TV guide sorry if noobie question.

formandvoid

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
If you are looking at satellite a lot of the channels have gone now so you wont get all the channels you do on Iptv. Cable still has a good selection if you have cable. Openbox is probably not the best. I think an Enigma 2 box like Zgemma,mutant,vu+ etc would give you much more choice .

BigG187

Registered
What do you mean by cable mate what about this cccam is this dead now cause there is still allot of live sellers selling this claiming all working.

formandvoid

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
I mean do you have Virgin cable or a satellite dish. The satellite side has been in decline for some time but you can still get quite a few channels but with Virgin cable there are still most channels available.

BigG187

Registered
Oh right sorry lol yeah it's a freesat dish or sky dish not sure if difference was there when I moved in.