Openbox V8s

BigG187

Hi guys I'm pretty new to the openbox upgraded from the android box, I have a freesat dish installed and get all free to air channels I also have an iptv subscription bought off ebay which works a treat but on the box when installed it the channels are like 2000 and I'm just mindlessly flicking I have looked into setting up a ccam account and know how to do it but my question is if I was to purchase a subscription to one of these cccam subscription would I get all the iptv channels but in the normal channels with a TV guide sorry if noobie question.

If you are looking at satellite a lot of the channels have gone now so you wont get all the channels you do on Iptv. Cable still has a good selection if you have cable. Openbox is probably not the best. I think an Enigma 2 box like Zgemma,mutant,vu+ etc would give you much more choice .

What do you mean by cable mate what about this cccam is this dead now cause there is still allot of live sellers selling this claiming all working.

I mean do you have Virgin cable or a satellite dish. The satellite side has been in decline for some time but you can still get quite a few channels but with Virgin cable there are still most channels available.

Oh right sorry lol yeah it's a freesat dish or sky dish not sure if difference was there when I moved in.

Back