OPENVIX MGCAMD 1.45 SOFTCAM FEEDS

Hi, please can you help, I’ve tried mgcamd and Oscam for cable but only get channel 4 & 5, is there a fix ,possible Supplier

Afternoon all. I have been trying to get this working on a fresh latest version install of OPENVix with mgcamd (and attempted Oscam) with no luck. I have anew Zgemma H9 Twin, which was running the Mgcamd fine on Wooshbuild, so i know the line details are ok. I tried Mgcamd 138 and 135 files and then found this thread, so i have tried the 145 file, with no luck. What is the best way for me to troubleshoot this please? TIA

Afternoon all. I have been trying to get this working on a fresh latest version install of OPENVix with mgcamd (and attempted Oscam) with no luck. I have anew Zgemma H9 Twin, which was running the Mgcamd fine on Wooshbuild, so i know the line details are ok. I tried Mgcamd 138 and 135 files and then found this thread, so i have tried the 145 file, with no luck. What is the best way for me to troubleshoot this please? TIA
Use oscam emu.
You can't use mgcamd for cable on 4k boxes

Use oscam emu.
You can't use mgcamd for cable on 4k boxes
Thanks, but it worked on this box when running wooshbuild, perhaps it was just a glitch? Am I able to create Oscam server and conf files easy enough from my old line details? I have spent the evening researching, but seem to be going off in multiple branches.

Mgcamd 1.35a works on arm boxes but this doesn't have the patch that 1.45 has to fix vm channels.
Mine is dual DVB Sat, so VM Channels aren't an issue for me. I have tried both Mgcamd 1.35a and 1.45 with no joy. I'm struggling to work out what i am doing wrong :)

Mine is dual DVB Sat, so VM Channels aren't an issue for me. I have tried both Mgcamd 1.35a and 1.45 with no joy. I'm struggling to work out what i am doing wrong :)
This thread is for virgin media channels so you maybe best starting a separate thread with more information including box, image and image date

Also if trying sky uk or euro channels

I have a Zgemma H9T and looking for the best working build with mgcamd or oscam I believe it will only take Oscam because it has a arm processor? is that right,

I have a Zgemma H9T and looking for the best working build with mgcamd or oscam I believe it will only take Oscam because it has a arm processor? is that right,
look in the all builds thread, there are at least 3 builds that will go on your box. Yes for cable you would need to use oscam on that box

look in the all builds thread, there are at least 3 builds that will go on your box. Yes for cable you would need to use oscam on that box
I am allowed to say this but only other 1 is BAZZA ( :mask: :mask: (y)MY WING MAN) THE BEST 2 BUILDS (ATV GROG)- (OPENVIX- WILLO) WITHOUT DOUBT PABLO WITH BE ALONG AS HE KNOWS CABLE BOXES SUPPLIED ARE 98% ENIGMA 2 (wrong) (NO OFFENCE PABS) :mask::mask:(y) MILES PER GALLON IN WALES IS 8 MPG UPHILL AND DOWN HILL :love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Deffinatly either plain vix or plain openatv.
Or vix with willobuild, or openatv with grog free range image, Personally I would try all builds available see which one suits best I don't own a cable box so I'm going on preference via my sat boxes.

Deffinatly either plain vix or plain openatv.
Or vix with willobuild, or openatv with grog free range image, Personally I would try all builds available see which one suits best I don't own a cable box so I'm going on preference via my sat boxes.
GOOD REPLY BLUE BOY (y)

Back