OPENVIX MGCAMD 1.45 SOFTCAM FEEDS

Ok found doing it through open webif the easist route for me if you got oscam already on your box. There is no need to put mgcamd 1.45 on your box. Took a bit of head scratching but got there in the end.

which of the 3 mgcamd 1.45 do i install on my edision mini running openvix 5.3.26, also is the location of the config file the same as mgcadm 1.38

zgemma h2.h open atv 6.3 none of these show in softcam panel and download plugins on box shows nothing please help

HERE YOU GO AS LOTS BEEN STRUGGLING TO ADD THE FILES (OPENVIX MGCAMD 1.45 IPK)
1) Download the attached file
2) Unzip and ftp it to the tmp folder
3) Box settings ( menu-setup-vix-install local extensions)
4)Reboot the box and the mgcamd 1.45 will be in softcam manager)
5) Ftp your newcamd.list file to the usr/keys folder
6 Go into softcams-softcam manager and enable mgcamd 1.45 (press blue button to enable on startup)

THIS IS FOR OPENVIX AND NOT BEEN TESTED ON ATV AS DO NOT USE IT (HOPE IT HELPS) (y)

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-softcams-mgcamd-1.45c_OpenVIX-Newcamd_mips32el.zip
    316.1 KB · Views: 53
HERE YOU GO AS LOTS BEEN STRUGGLING TO ADD THE FILES (OPENVIX MGCAMD 1.45 IPK)
1) Download the attached file
2) Unzip and ftp it to the tmp folder
3) Box settings ( menu-setup-vix-install local extensions)
4)Reboot the box and the mgcamd 1.45 will be in softcam manager)
5) Ftp your newcamd.list file to the usr/keys folder
6 Go into softcams-softcam manager and enable mgcamd 1.45 (press blue button to enable on startup)

THIS IS FOR OPENVIX AND NOT BEEN TESTED ON ATV AS DO NOT USE IT (HOPE IT HELPS) (y)
:smiley:

(y)

Please if anyone is still needing help i will be about from 3 pm today, Requesting now in the cable section is a great time as anyone still up and running is the real deal card servers unlike (cashe shared ones) All still down (cashe) My emails and pms has been in overdrive with people asking for help and tried my best and still am.

WE ARE ALL AWARE HOW THIS WORKS (y) And long may it continue

Just a little something to bare in mind as this stuff happens from time to time and the forum goes into melt down

1) Good guide advise going forward
2) provider replies to messages ??
3) Help giving other options to keep viewing
4) If not happy when the fix is applied to the cashe ones ask provider to move you to iptv if possible or a refund (SIMPLE AS THAT) The forum staff from the old gang to the new gang has always put members and the interests of the forum above anyone or anybody which makes this place a (family bunch) (y)

Back