Opinions on best iptv box?

Have buzztv got Google widevine level 1? So Amazon Prime and Netflix play in 4k?
Can't find no information about that nowhere.
Most other Android boxes only got level 3 so play in shit resolutions.
I really wouldn't know Jamie just answering the O.Ps question. I play 4k Netflix on a 4k TV that has it built in.

I’ve got my dedicated box I’d recommend and shield Z8 firestick/cube T95max+ box is what I’d personally use plus buzztv 4500
But still need convincing on this!!
but you will more than likely tell me something different now:kissingheart:

Haha. These IPTV boxes have evolved so much since I bought my Formuler Z8 on 18/10/19 for £125 delivered.
Then the BuZZ XRS4300 arrived with 2GB more RAM on the 31/1/20 for £128.50. The extra RAM made a big difference to the zapping speed and the box didn't need a USB stick to record so I sold the Z8.
Then the BuZZ XRS4500 arrived on 7/4/20 for £130.50 with three more upgrades chief among which is the backlit remote so I sold the XRS4300.

The BuZZ XRS4500 has it all. Stalker middleware so it connects through a portal using the MAC address like a MAG box. Purpose made software that shows a red light when an update is available. 4 GB RAM which gives super fast zapping speed as that is where the EPG is stored. Backlit dedicated remote control with buttons for everything.

What apps do you guys use on the Android/Firesticks? I've got my old trusty Zgemma H2H which works fine for my requirements. I get an EPG just only 1080p. I am looking to buy a Shield, but that's to replace an aging Popcorn media streamer. if I were to buy a Shield, what Apps do you run for IPTV, is it just STB?

What apps do you guys use on the Android/Firesticks? I've got my old trusty Zgemma H2H which works fine for my requirements. I get an EPG just only 1080p. I am looking to buy a Shield, but that's to replace an aging Popcorn media streamer. if I were to buy a Shield, what Apps do you run for IPTV, is it just STB?
Providers own apps
Stb emu pro
Xciptv player
Gse smart iptv player
Smarters
Supa S1 app
Sly q app
Tvimate
Perfect player
Any android APK will work on shield

Providers own apps
Stb emu pro
Xciptv player
Gse smart iptv player
Smarters
Supa S1 app
Sly q app
Tvimate
Perfect player
Any android APK will work on shield

OK thanks. As it happens I've got GSE Smart Player on my iPad Pro, I use an M3U and that works well, although the app doesn't appear to handle 4K content very well, it stutters all the time. If I play the individual 4K stream through VLC on the Ipad it works fine, so I am sure it's a GSE issue. I have fed back to the developer but he/she appears to have gone offline. I guess I'll just test them all out, plus others and find one that works for me :-)

Cheers yes I'd seen that but should run iptv fine?
I'm not sure tbh mate I personally wudnt buy it, got to think long term is that going to bog down? There's alot of people on here who know a hell of alot more then me who hopefully will help you so maybe wait for them to answer mate.

Back