Opinions on best iptv box?

They not Droids?

I wouldnt hold doors open with a Zgemma but thats just my personal opinion.
I have found with enigma 2 boxes IPTV is not as smooth. I have also had a mag box which to be fair worked well but was limited in functionality.

Since moving to formuler boxes don't think I would change.Although keep looking at the sheild however, the reveiws on the tvimate app are not good for VOD. I suppose i could use my suppliers app.

Its just a long list for vod on tvimate the good thing about tvimate is on vod whilst film playing you can scroll through other catagories in movies series and live tv without exiting from what your watching

I'm not sure about the cube mate havent used one and the shield is due in on the 28th May at scan.co.uk, they come from China so guessing that's why the delay in shipping

Im trialing a Formular z Alpha at the moment and seems to be very good so far, also the X96 Air is also a good box at half the price of the z alpha

I compared the 4k stick to zgemma h5 with 1080 display. Picture quality in my set up is much better with zgemma, i think because it gives much greater control over where the scaling and deinterlacing is done. The stick is easier to use and much faster responding

I’ve got my dedicated box I’d recommend and shield Z8 firestick/cube T95max+ box is what I’d personally use plus buzztv 4500
But still need convincing on this!!
but you will more than likely tell me something different now:kissingheart:

A dedicated IPTV box has lots of RAM integrated software and a custom built backlit remote control. BUZZTV XRS4500 leads the field. IMO
Have buzztv got Google widevine level 1? So Amazon Prime and Netflix play in 4k?
Can't find no information about that nowhere.
Most other Android boxes only got level 3 so play in shit resolutions.

Back