Opinions on best iptv box?

My old chap still has a 1998 Toyota Rav 4 Freesport. Never broke down.

Everyone has their own tastes. Just because sheilds and buzz boxes are classed as the "best" doesnt mean others will agree.

Those with firesticks I bet are perfectly happy with them as does the job for them and also would be in their budget to afford that than a shield or a buzz box.

When users buy proper IPTV boxes they will find firesticks and Shields make excellent door stops. Yeah really.... :sleep:
Although I normally would agree with you the buzz box dose not have AI upscaling for a high end dedicated IPTV box I would expect it.

It's like saying "What's the best car to buy ?" , I'd say a Maclaren that's if you can afford one.
It's all down to budget,
The comparrsion should be compared to price so best under £50, best £50-£100, best £100+
I've had cheap £25 android that do as they say on the tin and a 96max (slightly deaer) 2.4g-5g wifi.

But for me its a Fire 4K all the way. They regular come on offer at £30 and for me it at roughly £30 it beats everything hands down.
Buy and ethernet adapter and hard wire it and your away.
Like I said, what are you prepared to spend and what you will get for the money.

At the end of the day it's only tele. I've had a 4k and it does the job fine

But for me its a Fire 4K all the way. They regular come on offer at £30 and for me it at roughly £30 it beats everything hands down.

I don't think anyone would dispute that the best "bang for your buck" is a 4k firestick, they're highly rated and priced cheaper than a lower end android box. But to say it beats everything is stretching it a bit and you'd have to give examples of what devices you've owned and are comparing it to for that opinion to have any credibility.

I don't think anyone would dispute that the best "bang for your buck" is a 4k firestick, they're highly rated and priced cheaper than a lower end android box. But to say it beats everything is stretching it a bit and you'd have to give examples of what devices you've owned and are comparing it to for that opinion to have any credibility.
Its someone's opinion he doesn't have to sit there and prove to anyone why he thinks its the best.

Back