Paramount+ International

Hi All
Wondering if sign up is still working?
Trying to purchase an account for my bro and I'm using my Argentina and Mexico account.
I know they work as both used to be subbed for another service.
When im trying the google play method, I'm getting the error 'Unable to complete transaction. Please use another form of payment'.
The funny thing thing i can purchase anything from the playstore but not via the p+ app?

Any help appreciated

Not international account but here is a deal for USA (SERIE A, UCL, SPFL)
1. Visit https://www.paramountplus.com/showtimebundle and click "Try It FREE".

2. Select your preferred bundle plan.

3. Sign up for an account. Must be a new subscriber.

4. Enter your billing information on the Payment screen and click the "Have a coupon code?" option.

5. Enter BUNDLEUP and click the "Apply" button.

6. Click "Start the Bundle" and begin streaming today!

I still have a Mexican P+ account, and got it the same way you are trying to. No idea why it’s not working for you, though.

I can’t seem to sub to any of the P+ services (US or Int) via the websites anymore. They seem to have blacklisted all my cards, so I’m forced to go via the Play or Apple Store.

@alexanderras This is the kicker though. I can purchase stuff from the playstore but when purchasing through the p+ app my card payment isn't going through?
Unless I'm being blocked using in-app purchases, this doesn't make sense (also ive tried purchasing with and without vpn on (i know your suppose to have it off for payment to go through but just can't get this to work!?).

So now, going to try @Markeymark method and at least this will have to do for the time being

Why not just buy the Uk one??
Ideally I'm trying to get P+ international and Apple TV+ for my bro.
So would like to save a bit over the course of a year

Update:
Unfortunately same as before, the US site wont accept my card :(
Although @Markeymark code does work.
Not sure how you guys are getting your card authorised, my revolut card just keeps getting declined

Update 2:
After giving up trying to get the US account working, I have a international code that gives a month for free.
Use the code: RABBITHOLE (tested and working on a UK account, must be on a new account not existing!!)

Last edited:
Ideally I'm trying to get P+ international and Apple TV+ for my bro.
So would like to save a bit over the course of a year

Update:
Unfortunately same as before, the US site wont accept my card :(
Although @Markeymark code does work.
Not sure how you guys are getting your card authorised, my revolut card just keeps getting declined

Update 2:
After giving up trying to get the US account working, I have a international code that gives a month for free.
Use the code: RABBITHOLE (tested and working on a UK account, must be on a new account not existing!!)
Same thing here, wouldn't accept my Revolut or Wise card. Have heard good things about the UK Amex card, so might apply for that and see how it works with foreign signups.

@yuletide and for those wanting to get a payment method working in the US, i would try the following links:

Here and Here

I believe if you sign up with the US P+, then you'll need to use a VPN to view the content

If this works in places like latin American, i will be all over this!! (still trying to find out if this only works in the US or not)

@yuletide and for those wanting to get a payment method working in the US, i would try the following links:

Here and Here

I believe if you sign up with the US P+, then you'll need to use a VPN to view the content

If this works in places like latin American, i will be all over this!! (still trying to find out if this only works in the US or not)
If you buy a USA P+ account you cannot 100% view any other countries content, you need an international one ie UK, Canada, Mexico, Australia to view this content......

The Paramount+ US streams for CL looked trash through the official app. So checked via the Kodi addon and confirmed to be 720p with average bitrate.

Unfortunately, I think your options are limited if you want 1080p and 50fps. Personally, I use Stan in Australia for CL. Quality is great with 4k or 1080p streams depending on the match and at 50fps. Not cheap though - unfortunately I don’t know of cheaper solutions.

Unfortunately, I think your options are limited if you want 1080p and 50fps. Personally, I use Stan in Australia for CL. Quality is great with 4k or 1080p streams depending on the match and at 50fps. Not cheap though - unfortunately I don’t know of cheaper solutions.
Have looked into Stan for CL and Optus for PL but being in the UK the latency through a VPN will most likely cause buffering issues.

PL isn't really a problem though, Peacock works great with most VPN's and DNS proxy services. The quality is also good, 1080p 60 with a good bitrate.

To be honest, I’ve not tried Stan from Europe, but had Optus working fine when I was in UK/Denmark. Latency wasn’t really an issue when using the right providers

Hi all, UK account + surfshark Mexico, VPN is being noticed by Paramount app on fire cube. Anyone else having this problem? Can log in but won't stream.
Cheers đź‘Ť

Back