Paramount+ International

@Mr Bridger
Just tried down my end and its working.
I'm in the UK with a UK (free 30 day) sub and using my vpn i can watch everything from Mexico (even tried just now to make sure!!)

On a side note, after my 30 days expire I won't be renewing.
My niece wanted to watch a TV show and on the uk app and only the last season is available.
However in the US, all seasons of the program is available, I'm so miffed that she can't watch her series fully.

Its so stupid that P+ has a US app only and international/rest of the world app.
It would be so nice if we could watch the US stuff with a VPN!!!

@Mr Bridger
I'm in the UK with a UK (free 30 day) sub and using my vpn i can watch everything from Mexico (even tried just now to make sure!!)

My niece wanted to watch a TV show and on the uk app and only the last season is available.
However in the US, all seasons of the program is available, I'm so miffed that she can't watch her series fully.

Its so stupid that P+ has a US app only and international/rest of the world app.
Nice one mate, is this with Surfshark VPN? I'll give it another go. (y)

@Mr Bridger

yeah some shows different on various regions, have you tried Canada and Australia with your login to see if these have the show?

If not use the code MAYOR to sign up for a free month on their USA service, also I have found a glitch in the US service, if you login to it with the kodi paramount+ add on from slyguy repo, it unlocks Showtime content and seems to skip the ads on a basic account

@Mr Bridger
I'm using IPvanish for vpn.

@Markeymark
If this actually work, i owe you a drink!!!
I tried to sign up to the US before but it wouldn't take my card info, so not sure how im going to get the trial without adding my card?? (I've tried using my Barclays card and Revolut but both gave an error on the site)?

Also I've have a look at the Canada site but they don't have 'Ink Master', will try Australia.
If anyone knows where else this series is being broadcast, please let me know (no websites please, I have plenty offered to me in the past!!)

Last edited:
@Mr Bridger
I'm using IPvanish for vpn.

@Markeymark
If this actually work, i owe you a drink!!!
I tried to sign up to the US before but it wouldn't take my card info, so not sure how im going to get the trial without adding my card?? (I've tried using my Barclays card and Revolut but both gave an error on the site)?

Also I've have a look at the Canada site but they don't have 'Ink Master', will try Australia.
If anyone knows where else this series is being broadcast, please let me know (no websites please, I have plenty offered to me in the past!!)
I bought a account bot Paramount plus usa for £2.99 for a month! 6 months ago still going! You can get them shared from Shoppy for less than a fiver guaranteed for 6 months replaced if fail.

I bought a account bot Paramount plus usa for £2.99 for a month! 6 months ago still going! You can get them shared from Shoppy for less than a fiver guaranteed for 6 months replaced if fail.
yep, but these are hacked accounts, P+ only allows 3 to view at one time, id rather have reliability from an official account than risk being booted from a hacked one, but thats just my thoughts

In my experience paying for Paramount+ through the website can be tricky - I’ve had many issues using even US issued cards.

You should be able to get a free trial for the US service through the Play Store, but it might be shorter than 30 days. That will work with any card as long as you’re using a fresh Google account that hasn’t been used in a different country.

I use it with controld dns, pretty reliable with it tbh
Do you use the Kodi slyguy add-on for Paramount International with the live Prem? I've just installed Kodi and got the add-on setup but it's not listing any of the sports or current live streams (should have Leeds v City on atm like the official app has) and is only listing TV shows and Movies. Wondering what I might be doing wrong. I'm connected to Mexico VPN as I normally would be for the main P+ app, and I'm logged in fine.

EDIT - OK I've got the stream to show now after doing the IPTVMerge thing, but when I try to play/stream it the app just crashes and goes back to FireCube home. :tearsofjoy::sob:

Last edited:
Do you use the Kodi slyguy add-on for Paramount International with the live Prem? I've just installed Kodi and got the add-on setup but it's not listing any of the sports or current live streams (should have Leeds v City on atm like the official app has) and is only listing TV shows and Movies. Wondering what I might be doing wrong. I'm connected to Mexico VPN as I normally would be for the main P+ app, and I'm logged in fine.
Yes, I use P+ from slyguy repo.....open add on and search "La Liga Premier" then I just bookmark or save to favourites for next time

Yes, I use P+ from slyguy repo.....open add on and search "La Liga Premier" then I just bookmark or save to favourites for next time
Thanks! That's now showing the sports but unfortunately when I try to play it Kodi crashes and I'm taken back to the Fire Cube home. Any ideas why this might be? I'm running Kodi 18.. not sure if I need to update to 19 maybe.

Movies and TV shows in the P+ add-on play fine.

EDIT - Nevermind, fixed it now. There was an update for the streaming plugin! Bit strange for there to be a crucial update when I only just installed it all.. :tearsofjoy: but all is good. Thanks again for your help!

Last edited:
Thanks! That's now showing the sports but unfortunately when I try to play it Kodi crashes and I'm taken back to the Fire Cube home. Any ideas why this might be? I'm running Kodi 18.. not sure if I need to update to 19 maybe.

Movies and TV shows in the P+ add-on play fine.

EDIT - Nevermind, fixed it now. There was an update for the streaming plugin! Bit strange for there to be a crucial update when I only just installed it all.. :tearsofjoy: but all is good. Thanks again for your help!
Glad i could help, if u press c or hold down button to bring menu up when highlighting la liga premier section, you can bookmark it or save to favourites, so its easier to find......

Can't seem to get it working again. Tried last night for the first time in a while using Surfshark Mexico, no luckk.
Anyone else got it working still?
Cheers 👍

Back