Paramount+ International

You guys are lucky!!
I'm going to try the 7 days trial and then i'll probably look at a getting a cheaper deal from somewhere.
I'll let you guys know how I get on!!

Thanks for the advise though, I hope I can return the favour to other members!!

You guys are lucky!!
I'm going to try the 7 days trial and then i'll probably look at a getting a cheaper deal from somewhere.
I'll let you guys know how I get on!!

Thanks for the advise though, I hope I can return the favour to other members!!
previously i have signed up to get 7 day trial and then when i went to cancel it asked me if i wanted a free month, worth a try..... or sign up to other regions where monthly cost is cheaper, mexico is about £4/month

previously i have signed up to get 7 day trial and then when i went to cancel it asked me if i wanted a free month, worth a try..... or sign up to other regions where monthly cost is cheaper, mexico is about £4/month
Thanks @Markeymark
Just to keep my niece happy, I'll sign up to the uk site and get 7 days free.
This will give me time to look at alternatives, so far Argentina and Mexico looks like very good prices!!

@sound2005 if you have not already signed up to UK paramount use code 1923 at paying stage and get 1 month free. Then be sure to cancel sub straightaway so payment can't be taken following month. Sorry just seen the thread hopefully code still working.

@sound2005 if you have not already signed up to UK paramount use code 1923 at paying stage and get 1 month free. Then be sure to cancel sub straightaway so payment can't be taken following month. Sorry just seen the thread hopefully code still working.
Hi @kyser

I tried signing in to P+ (via VPN) but everyone was right, Argentina is so difficult as it wont accept CC.
I decided to leave everything today and i'm so glad i did!!!
I used your code on the UK site and now i have a 30 days free trial, hopefully this will get me enough time to sort out a international account.

Thank you so much!!!
*By the way, where did you get the code? All the site i tried the codes all failed (I think they only work for the US site?)

Attachments

• Pic1.JPG
    Pic1.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 13
I had it working but tried it last night and it recognised I was using a VPN, might be just Surfshark. Can browse but not play.

Back