Peacock sale

My experience with peacock is poor picture keeps dropping in and out on 4k firestick and Chromecast vidio seem to be the best

Evening folks, i have just signed up to peacock tv for the footy on the latest deal,i have an amazon 4k firestick,,the picture is there but out of sync, i was told to go to "display" and change to 1080x60,but nothing happens???, very frustrating can someone help me please,i hope i have posted in right place.

Once again, thanks for assisting, however below my best available it says ,, stereo and not pcm, could it be my stick is out dated???

Once again, thanks for assisting, however below my best available it says ,, stereo and not pcm, could it be my stick is out dated???
You sure its a 4k stick 🤔🤔🤔 in audio settings click on surround sound and then you should see
Best available
Pcm
Dolby digital plus
Dolby digital

Pretty sure, BUT, now it’s working fine, something I have done over past 90 minutes has done the trick along with your help , much appreciated guys.

Wouldn’t I love to be able to tell you, as I have no idea whatsoever????, I went on audio as directed, then I did not see pcm only stereo, that now has a tick along side and says , Dolby digital turned OFF, so that maybe where it worked, plus I have the “Display “ on 1080x60 “ video resolution and not original setting, fingers x stays this way, thanks to you all.

Evening,just to clarify as to how to adjust picture on peacock tv when out of sync/focus, (On Firestick.)
1) go to Display and Sound
2)click on Display
3)change resloution to to 1080x60.
4)Return to Display and Sound
5)Scroll down to Audio and click on it
6)scroll down to Surround Sound and click on it.
7)You will see immediately below "Best picture" either Stereo or PCM
8)Click on whichever,ensuring there is a TICK, on right hand side of word.

That should do the trick, return to peacock tv, hopefully all will be fine,have done this now on 3 4k, hd,firesticks and all worked.Hope this helps someone as has been an absolute nightmare to sort,,,once again a really big thank you for your help.

Is anyone else having recent trouble with Peacock? Unlike a couple of weeks ago, I'm now getting "Sorry, accessing Peacock through a VPN is restricted (OVP_00013)" errors on various VPN servers.

Back