Post-traumatic stress disorder

as far as I know it is.....cbd isn't yet proven....but there's a lot of research into it.

Most cannabinoids can bind to both types of receptors — CB1 & CB2. This is true for both the endocannabinoids — anandamide & 2-AG — and for phytocannabinoids like THC. However, the phytocannabinoid CBD doesn’t directly trigger either receptor.

Instead, it modifies the receptors' ability to bind to cannabinoids.

can read here

What-is-the-Endocannabinoid-System.jpg

Last edited:
thanks, it's quite interesting.....

EMDR therapy shows that the mind can in fact heal from psychological trauma much as the body recovers from physical trauma. When you cut your hand, your body works to close the wound. If a foreign object or repeated injury irritates the wound, it festers and causes pain. Once the block is removed, healing resumes. EMDR therapy demonstrates that a similar sequence of events occurs with mental processes.

What is EMDR? | EMDR Institute – EYE MOVEMENT DESENSITIZATION AND REPROCESSING THERAPY

more science..... :sneaky:

Wow guys we all have pit falls some worse than others and as mentioned before dont bottle your feelings up and when expressed will lighten your load you are trying to carry.
I dont believe in hiding the truth and sharing is caring.

Luckily drinking is not too bad and went through 5 assorted bottles on sunday :unsure:
No i dont drink and bottles were for a good cause.

Others have mentioned they love their drink but thinking in the long run driving,job,liver could take a serious knock and what state they would be in later.

Great posts of many with issues who are trying to get through day by day BUT never give up as your family on TK is hear to listen and try to help.

thanks, it's quite interesting.....

EMDR therapy shows that the mind can in fact heal from psychological trauma much as the body recovers from physical trauma. When you cut your hand, your body works to close the wound. If a foreign object or repeated injury irritates the wound, it festers and causes pain. Once the block is removed, healing resumes. EMDR therapy demonstrates that a similar sequence of events occurs with mental processes.

What is EMDR? | EMDR Institute – EYE MOVEMENT DESENSITIZATION AND REPROCESSING THERAPY

more science..... :sneaky:
Posted at the start of this thread strawdog and really seems to have helped,I have a few boxes knocking about and would love to send you something so you can watch tv free,Really need some internet but if money is tight i can work something out for you free my good man

Have a wifi travel router here and amd dongle so will run sky for 6 months free if you have a tv sir (y)

Though I've heard about the condition before, this thread insists on reading about it more. Stay close you loved ones and spent more time with them to avoid the difficulties

Back