Powercut and epg.

With the bad weather we had a powercut,and seeing as after time that opentv epg downloader ran the epg hasnt populated,will i have to wait until next scheduled downloand because cannot see a way of using the downloader when you need to.

"Opentv epg downloader" i had a previous thread where i was using that and epg importer and told to use one or other and chose opentv downloader it has been fine until this powercut... the prob is there is no download or update now button.

"Opentv epg downloader" i had a previous thread where i was using that and epg importer and told to use one or other and chose opentv downloader it has been fine until this powercut... the prob is there is no download or update now button.
is this a vix plugin i though you were using open atv just the name of the plugin thought it was openatv do chanels not populate when you select a channel have you tried rebooting box

Yea came preinstalled when flashed box. Will try rebooting again tried once and nothing...
read on other forum:
The fix was to delete the EPG data (menu → setup – Epg → load, save and delete epg cache ) reboot the box and to force the openTV download.

As for not using epg importer, in previous thread beni advised not to use both and opentv downloader was better as direct not from net.

Back