Premier League Discussion

When you secure the Saudi takeover but realise it’ll take years for Newcastle to stop being shite

View attachment 66443
Once Steve Bruce is out and a decent manager in and money spent you will see a different Newcastle.
Possibly start off to secure mid table till end of season then the rebuilding will start propper in summer transfer market.
The atmosphere was on 🔥 yesterday loudest I’ve heard at James park for some time.
One of the share holders has something to do with Doncaster race course aswell going to be interesting times ahead for Newcastle just hope the new Saudi guy isn’t the saudies version of Ashley 🤣🤣

Once Steve Bruce is out and a decent manager in and money spent you will see a different Newcastle.
Possibly start off to secure mid table till end of season then the rebuilding will start propper in summer transfer market.
The atmosphere was on 🔥 yesterday loudest I’ve heard at James park for some time.
One of the share holders has something to do with Doncaster race course aswell going to be interesting times ahead for Newcastle just hope the new Saudi guy isn’t the saudies version of Ashley 🤣🤣

Was just a joke mate.

They need a good manager next they can't afford slip ups. Not just that they have to invest smartly not go crazy in the market.

It's a long term project there and fans Rightfully are excited but many years till we can potentially see results there.

Was just a joke mate.

They need a good manager next they can't afford slip ups. Not just that they have to invest smartly not go crazy in the market.

It's a long term project there and fans Rightfully are excited but many years till we can potentially see results there.
I know it was bud I actually found it funny and was just what I thought on Newcastle and what they need

Chris Wilder the new boss at Middlesbrough... thought he might have a chance of getting the Norwich job.

Back