Premier League Discussion

Wolves sign goalkeeper Jose Sa from Olympiakos on five-year deal for a fee of around £6.25m. He is a replacement for Rui Patricio who has joined Roma
Jose is building a good squad down there.
Wolves will be interesting to watch this season
Any update on Jiminez at all?

They need to be named and shamed whether rich famous or not all others get named and shamed who come from where we come from middle/lower/upper class so why not famous people

The implications of "naming and shaming" could potentially lie with the platform it's done on (in this instance TK) so was just pointing that out tbh.

I think famous people should be subject to much more harsh punishments than others if they've used their position as an advantage to commit the crimes.

The implications of "naming and shaming" could potentially lie with the platform it's done on (in this instance TK) so was just pointing that out tbh.

I think famous people should be subject to much more harsh punishments than others if they've used their position as an advantage to commit the crimes.

Agree with what you say mate.

It seems to me the rich and powerful use what they have to. commit such sickening crimes and rarely ever get brought to justice.

Rich and famous or not said it before but death penalty is harshest punishment for such vile evil human beings imo.

I'd like to see a referendum on whether to reintroduce the death penalty for murder, rape and child abuse.

Agreed mate

100% think death penalty should be brought back into this country and think majority of people would be in favoir of it.

Rape, murder, child abuse and terrorism is why death penalty should be back to at least put fear into people what their fate will be if they commit such heinous crimes.

I'd like to see a referendum on whether to reintroduce the death penalty for murder, rape and child abuse.
I would agree but the amount of false rape cases recently scares me. Imagine killing someone on another persons lie. Although I agree that tougher sentences are required for the real scumbags

Everton have completed the signing of Demarai Gray from Bayer Leverkusen.

Everton have paid €2 million for the 25-year-old winger, who has signed a three-year contract until the end of June 2024 with the option for a fourth year.

Everton have completed the signing of Demarai Gray from Bayer Leverkusen.

Everton have paid €2 million for the 25-year-old winger, who has signed a three-year contract until the end of June 2024 with the option for a fourth year.
Good luck with that! Lots of talent but doesn't seem to take notice of instructions!!

Back