Premier League Discussion

I think you will be struggling next season! I don't think Villa will be threatening the top 6, throwing money into middle of the table teams just puts pressure on the manager and gives fans higher expectations.
We all can't support Man City, Liverpool or Chelsea but we all can have our moments of success! (I left out Manturd United)

I just hope for villas sake they sign the right players to fit their system and don't go overboard.

I do think personally they may challenge for the top 8 positions alongside Leicester.

Wolves could have a tough season ahead though.

I just hope for villas sake they sign the right players to fit their system and don't go overboard.

I do think personally they may challenge for the top 8 positions alongside Leicester.

Wolves could have a tough season ahead though.
Our fan base will be dissapointed not to qualify for any European competition next season, I can remember feeling chuffed not being in the bottom three!
But he made 8th with major players unavailable and tinkered in a lot of games resting players to keep fresh! Where other teams didn't.

Our fan base will be dissapointed not to qualify for any European competition next season, I can remember feeling chuffed not being in the bottom three!
But he made 8th with major players unavailable and tinkered in a lot of games resting players to keep fresh! Where other teams didn't.
Ye amazing how far Leicester has gone to in football. Great owners and just really well run club with the right people at the top.

Fairy tale title win and iconic still to this day. So what Leicester have achieved is a story of dreams.

Some key signings in the summer and they will be challenging higher up in the table.

Ye amazing how far Leicester has gone to in football. Great owners and just really well run club with the right people at the top.

Fairy tale title win and iconic still to this day. So what Leicester have achieved is a story of dreams.

Some key signings in the summer and they will be challenging higher up in the table.
Totally agree football is a funny old game lol they were saying that he had to go lol. Fans are fickle but not as fickle as wolves fan base I can remember the past the bad old times but it’s time for fosun to inject some funds and back the manager in the transfer market and I personally think they will. They can’t afford for the team to go down to the championship. Keep moutinio neves is going he’s been a good servant. Ruddy has gone Saiss is going jiminez is up for sale testing times for the wolves 🐺 but it’s all paper talk I just wait for the confirmation from sky or the club of in and outs.

Dapperdon

Totally agree football is a funny old game lol they were saying that he had to go lol. Fans are fickle but not as fickle as wolves fan base I can remember the past the bad old times but it’s time for fosun to inject some funds and back the manager in the transfer market and I personally think they will. They can’t afford for the team to go down to the championship. Keep moutinio neves is going he’s been a good servant. Ruddy has gone Saiss is going jiminez is up for sale testing times for the wolves 🐺 but it’s all paper talk I just wait for the confirmation from sky or the club of in and outs.

Dapperdon
Wolves need to make sure if they main players do go they get like for like quality which is always tough and big money is more or less always invovled with those kinds of players which is where wolves may struggle.

Who is like for like for neves. Even jao moutinio I think he should be offered a new contract for his experience at least show these kids on how to be a good professional. Also he has got his coaching badges and he can be in the back room staff and if Lage is sacked or jacks if he’s not backed in the summer. I don’t think he’s the type to be starting with a weaker squad. Fosun has the money the owner is 3rd or 4th richest chairman in the premier league. Biggest summer since the fosun era. I’ll know if there a buying selling club.
At least we’ll see if they still have the ambition and interest with what they do this transfer market.
I reserving judgement on them for now

Dapperdon

Southampton goalkeeper Fraser Forster is set to sign for Premier League rivals Tottenham Hotspur on a free transfer.

The England international's contract expires at the end of next month, which allows him to move clubs as a free agent.
BBC Sport understand that the 34-year-old has already undergone a medical and the deal will be announced soon.

Forster will provide back-up to Spurs captain Hugo Lloris.

TV news for US subscribers:

Arlo White is to be replaced as NBC commentator for the Premier League from the start of their new 6 year contract next season. His replacement is Peter Drury who will leave the world feed

TV news for US subscribers:

Arlo White is to be replaced as NBC commentator for the Premier League from the start of their new 6 year contract next season. His replacement is Peter Drury who will leave the world feed
Pity one of my favourites

Juventus are increasingly confident of re-signing Paul Pogba of a three-year deal

We understand the Serie A side have been given verbal assurances that he will rejoin

Sky sports

Juventus are increasingly confident of re-signing Paul Pogba of a three-year deal

We understand the Serie A side have been given verbal assurances that he will rejoin

Sky sports
Now why am i not suprised 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈🙈😟

Arsenal have confirmed that Alexandre Lacazette will leave the club at the end of his contract, amid reports he’ll rejoin former club Lyon

Nottingham Forest keeper Brice Samba has informed the club he won’t be signing a new contract (deal ends 2023) and reluctantly intends to leave this summer. He has deemed the recent offer as unacceptable

The Athletic

Back