Premier League Discussion

5 years manager stay at Chelsea? optimistic lol

Interesting what will happen with Aubameyang, he joined to be back with Tuchel.
Two strangest transfers in the summer I think, Billy Gilmour going to Brighton when Boehly clearly knew he was itching to sack Tuchel to get Potter.

Auba looking to be reunited with a coach that gets him, then Tuchel sacked in a few days is really weird. When is the Chelsea number 9 shirt curse going to be broken?

Two strangest transfers in the summer I think, Billy Gilmour going to Brighton when Boehly clearly knew he was itching to sack Tuchel to get Potter.

Auba looking to be reunited with a coach that gets him, then Tuchel sacked in a few days is really weird. When is the Chelsea number 9 shirt curse going to be broken?
I was shocked when we got rid of billy but if you want game time and to develop then you have to go.
Aubu was a quick fire purchase to try replace Werner and lukaku which imho will backfire.
As I’ve said many times we was wrong to get rid of tuchel as he had to deal with a lot last season and star players going new players coming in needed time to adapt to our style and the epl

Sods law that Billy would have been ideal to be coached under Potter and would suite his playing style.
Whereas Conor Gallagher could have done with another season on loan.

It is what it is I guess, It is highly likely there's a 1st refusal on a buyback if he does ball out at Brighton.

Aged 15 years and 181 days, Ethan Nwaneri (born 2007) is the first player under the age of 16 ever to play in the Premier League. He surpasses Harvey Elliott (16y 30d) as the competition's youngest ever player and the youngest player in English top division history

Agree with you, just a minor blip! Forest coming up and a few winnable games on the horizon 👀
Leicester are just a small club with small fan base have done well to make the premier league but punching way above their weight.
The fluke title win and cup run are long gone, back to reality.

Leicester are just a small club with small fan base have done well to make the premier league but punching way above their weight.
The fluke title win and cup run are long gone, back to reality.
Yeah I'm a member of that fan base and went to the fluke Title celebration! And went to the FA cup win.
I could change teams and support Manturd United, but living 10 miles from the King Power Nah I'll keep the faith🙏

I am hoping they keep the faith with Brendan for a bit longer, he is entitled to a bit more time, remember Arsenal made inquiries, then Man Utd, but he wasnt ready to leave , owners didnt help much in the transfer window either yet they are building a new training complex at great expence, plus trying to extend one of the stands in the King Power aswell, which wont be cheap.

Yeah I'm a member of that fan base and went to the fluke Title celebration! And went to the FA cup win.
I could change teams and support Manturd United, but living 10 miles from the King Power Nah I'll keep the faith🙏
Exactly small time as you just confirmed, chin up :laughing:

I am hoping they keep the faith with Brendan for a bit longer, he is entitled to a bit more time, remember Arsenal made inquiries, then Man Utd, but he wasnt ready to leave , owners didnt help much in the transfer window either yet they are building a new training complex at great expence, plus trying to extend one of the stands in the King Power aswell, which wont be cheap.
The training facilities are complete and paid for 150 million, I think the owners have struggled with the pandemic affecting there business Duty free. There won't be too much money to spend on transfers..
I hope they keep faith with Brendon as this will be a season of survival and he wants to keep the job and I believe he will achieve it!

Why do so called "football fans" have it in their head that unless you reside within 10 miles to a teams stadium you cannot support them?
Guess it must be small time mentality that small clubs with small fan bases have.

Six of the best ...........................whoosh have it!
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
Why do so called "football fans" have it in their head that unless you reside within 10 miles to a teams stadium you cannot support them?
Guess it must be small time mentality that small clubs with small fan bases have.
Bingo😂😂

Attachments

• Leicester-City-OpenTopBus-Players-RE4798446.jpg
    Leicester-City-OpenTopBus-Players-RE4798446.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 5
Bingo😂😂

Back