PREMIER LEAGUE fans face paying £14.95

Of course they can, copyright laws are being broken.

My point is if they are charging ridiculous prices then they should expect certain people to find other way to watch matches. Thats what I was getting at it.

Yes its copyright, yes its their IP.

If their whole pricing structure is a mess then people will resort to other means. Simple.

My point is if they are charging ridiculous prices then they should expect certain people to find other way to watch matches. Thats what I was getting at it.

Yes its copyright, yes its their IP.

If their whole pricing structure is a mess then people will resort to other means. Simple.

Then your point was initially very poorly worded.

Also I might add, majority of people will still pay for sly or vermin full package as they have family life kids ect... sly and vermin charge what they want because people will pay it. Plus its not that expensive if you get a good deal

Majority of people who have iptv still have a sly or vermin tv package, how many people watch iptv as there only tv package,? I bet there isn't many, how many only turn there iptv box on for the odd 3 pm game or PPV boxing ufc ect?... I bet there is loads who only use iptv maybe once a week and still watch normal sly or vermin, its the way of the world sly and vermin aren't concerned with the prices they charge becusee people will pay it due to family life its a fast paced world

tbh, i would be quite happy to pat £14.95 for every single on of my clubs games.

well. i defer, the local club would pay it and i would go round and watch it as i always do. cannot bare to watch a wolves game at home if its not on the normal tv.

I don't get why people slate the Premier League for being awash with money. We watch a great standard of football and attract some of the best players in the world. Rather that than watch the dross they have to watch in countries like Sweden, Scotland etc.

I love the likes of Gary neville who are not happy about the 14.95 whilst having a contract with sly worth hundreds of thousand of pounds a year lmao in which we contribute to paying for a subscription but I suppose that's OK with mr neville and the rest of the "pundits"

The most annoying thing is how much we pay for our own league. Us UK folk get stung the hardest!

For example OPTUS Sport in Australia is $139 a year that's Australian Dollars. Works out £77 a year. Works out £6.41 a Month!

And what does that get you?! Every EPL Game, Every Champions League Game, Every Europa League Game, Super Cup, Every Euros Game, Every World Cup Game, Every Nations League Game etc.

Not just a select few games a week!! A full Fixture List!!

Fully legit. No blocks. No dodgy streams. Login on Multiple devices, and have 3 connections and watch 3 games at once if you want too lol!

Yet us U.K folk have to pay £15 for one ******* match!! On top of a Monthly Subscription to both Sky & BT. Anyone here paying £6 a Month for both lol. I bet you can't even get both for less than £80 a Month. And even then, the EPL game you want too see isn't on? Well give us another £15 and we can show it you!

Daylight robbery

Last edited:
The most annoying thing is how much we pay for our own league. Us UK folk get stung the hardest!

For example OPTUS Sport in Australia is $139 a year that's Australian Dollars. Works out £77 a year. Works out £6.41 a Month!

And what does that get you?! Every EPL Game, Every Champions League Game, Every Europa League Game, Super Cup, Every Euros Game, Every World Cup Game, Every Nations League Game etc.

Not just a select few games a week!! A full Fixture List!!

Fully legit. No blocks. No dodgy streams. Login on Multiple devices, and have 3 connections and watch 3 games at once if you want too lol!

Yet us U.K folk have to pay £15 for one ******* match!! On top of a Monthly Subscription to both Sky & BT. Anyone hear paying £6 a Month for both lol. I bet you can't even get both for less than £80 a Month. And even then, the EPL game you want too see isn't on? Well give us another £15 and we can show it you!

Daylight robbery

Way you put it mate Optus is frigging awesome compared to UK people who have to put up with thiefs like sly, bt etc :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I'm that old I've got ticket stubs 50p for instance to get into the Scoreboard End to watch Everton away at Man U, it used to be a working man's game and was all the better for it.

15 quid for
Fulham v Palace
Or
West Brom v Burnley ?
bargain, I can imagine the payment hotlines will be bursting at the seams

Back