Premier League Wins Extension of Illegal Streaming Blocking Order

Seems to be taking affect seen a few providers having blocks for past week since football started

some suppliers are leaving themselves wide open. I know if i was supplying a service i would be giving out no urls or m3u files. There are plenty of apps now where this is possible.

To be honest i just read the article and it explained how this technology works. In the next breath they told people how to get around it with a VPN.

Your ISP will only do the minimum they are not paid to supervise the net.

Cant really stop the services full stop. VPN can bypass for sure.

Blocks for streaming will continue for sure for seasons to come.

Speaking of free streams checked some of them last weekend and were working lol. Flash streams and torrent streams.

They might block a few providers, any of them with half a brain will work their way round it. As long as ISP's are seen to be doing something they're complying with the court order, I suspect that at the moment they know they can't eradicate illegal streaming.

They might block a few providers, any of them with half a brain will work their way round it. As long as ISP's are seen to be doing something they're complying with the court order, I suspect that at the moment they know they can't eradicate illegal streaming.
Yeah i would also add mate that isps actually have no obligation to the court order tbh, they don't have to do nothing it they don't want to. Thats what i read but tell me if I'm incorrect

Yeah i would also add mate that isps actually have no obligation to the court order tbh, they don't have to do nothing it they don't want to. Thats what i read but tell me if I'm incorrect

"In the Commercial Court on Monday, Football Association Premier League Ltd was granted Ireland’s first ever order compelling internet service providers (ISPs) to block live streaming of matches on computers, set top boxes and other devices"

The word "compelling" says the court order is insisting that all ISP's try to block streams. I reckon Sky, BT, Virgin etc who have a vested interest (as they legit show EPL) will do lots, other ISP's will do the bare minimum.

"In the Commercial Court on Monday, Football Association Premier League Ltd was granted Ireland’s first ever order compelling internet service providers (ISPs) to block live streaming of matches on computers, set top boxes and other devices"

The word "compelling" says the court order is insisting that all ISP's try to block streams. I reckon Sky, BT, Virgin etc who have a vested interest (as they legit show EPL) will do lots, other ISP's will do the bare minimum.
Yeah as you said they all have a vested interest in the blocking of streaming but how successful they will be I dont know

Back