Premium Channels not working because of TalkTalk?

Ok press green button and go to dream-explorer press ok scroll down to usr press ok then go to keys press ok go to newcamd.list and your line details should be there cws_keepalive = 60 cws = blah.blahh.etc let me know if this is what you have dont put text what your line is just example then ill tell u things to try

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I followed the steps and got to [all files]/usr/keys and can see 'newcamd.list' at the bottom, but I don't see any information other than when I press the 'Info' button and it says 'size 0 B last-mod 15.03.217 23:32:00 mode 33188'.

If I click on 'newcamd.list' it just shows a blank blue screen. If I go back there is a file/folder called 'doscam' in the same directory that is 238kb in size?

Ok press blue button and go to softcam scroll across to softcam panel ok and try changing the cam to CCcam 2.3.0 press restart make sure your on sly channel did you have it on sly channel before but if your newcamd.list is empty must be cccam maybe try mgcamd first then cccam press restart also try refresh best of luck im going to bed up early so if you dont understand get back to me quick

Okay thanks very much. They work at his house though and he's quite stubborn that it's not a problem at his end. Any suggestions for what I can say to convince him that it is a problem from his end?

Maybe the box works but some additional set up needs applying in order to get it connected to work in my house? Sorry if that sounds stupid but I really am new to all of this.

Ps. Yeah I did as you suggested and that's when I got the blank blue screen and clicking 'info' on 'newcamd.list'.

On a side note, if I click on 'Info' for anything else in the list, it does display something... ie. 'CCcam,cfg' displays: 'N:sta 1900'.... etc... and a sequence of numbers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a cline change cam to cccam just do as i said blue button softcam press arrow across to softcam panel ok top cam1 press arrow till you see cccam press ok and restart you need to be sly channel

Sorry williamlaw, only just seen your message. Get some sleep and ignore this for now, but are you saying I should make sure a Sky channel is on when I am going through your suggested process (presumably so that I will know if it suddenly starts working)?

It is already on mgcamd_1.8r1 as default. But yes, when I followed your instructions in Dream-Explorer, mgcamd appeared empty whereas CCcam was 238kb'.

If I set it to CCcam and press restart, and then doesn't work, can I easily revert my settings back to what they were under mgcamd? I'm just a little cautious because if I mess this up.

You just change back same way wont do any harm to settings you already have yes you need to be on sly channel

Back