Premium Channels not working because of TalkTalk?

Don't know mate if it were me I would go back to basics ie reflash etc sorry I cant help any further I would check your provider just incase by any chance is it off fleabay?

Shouldn't be look at the back of the hub is there a reset button or a pin hole if so reset the whole thing re enter your login details to router try switching your Ethernet cable to another port

Yes there is a 'reset' pinhole. I'll try this tomorrow and try the cable in another port.

Is it also necessary to reset the Zgemma box after this?

Thank you.

Just power it off that should do it , but swap cable to another port put pin in reset hole wait for lights to flash on hub around 30 seconds enter details again on hub if required let it boot up power on box the download autoboquets and crossepg good luck hopefully

Okay thanks very much. They work at his house though and he's quite stubborn that it's not a problem at his end. Any suggestions for what I can say to convince him that it is a problem from his end?

Maybe the box works but some additional set up needs applying in order to get it connected to work in my house? Sorry if that sounds stupid but I really am new to all of this.

Ps. Yeah I did as you suggested and that's when I got the blank blue screen and clicking 'info' on 'newcamd.list'.

On a side note, if I click on 'Info' for anything else in the list, it does display something... ie. 'CCcam,cfg' displays: 'N:star541.com 1900'.... etc... and a sequence of numbers.

Your line is an N line which I believe should be in the newcamd.list fle not CCcam.cfg.
Try renaming the newcamd.list file to say newcamd.bak and rename CCcam.cfg to newcamd.list.
Go into softcam panel and make sure cam 1 is set to mgcamd_1.38r1 and press green to restart the cam.
Don't know if this will work, if not you can easily change the file names back.

Has anyone bothered to check if his supplier is working because mines down and has been for 2 days because of a data centre issue and its affecting 1000s of people...

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

I've had the box a week and haven't had any of the premium channels working at any point, so not sure it could be that. Worked at my mate's house but not mine. All internet connection is okay, the device is connected to the router, and the only possible explanation I can think of is because my phone line is dead and TalkTalk currently have an engineer looking into it remotely, although I'd be very surprised if that would be causing the issue.

TT were better than sky are for me. Rock solid connection and better download speed. Do you have another router can try?

...............and the only possible explanation I can think of is because my phone line is dead and TalkTalk currently have an engineer looking into it remotely

If your phone line is dead, how can you possibly even hope to have Internet access via that route???

I must have misunderstood you,I thought you said it was dead. But maybe you mean that you have no dial tone, just dsl. However dsl can work "of sorts" over one leg, albeit very unreliably and slow.
Do a speed test or try a ping to Google and see what results you are getting.

Austin1988......Get in touch with your line provider and explain the issue.
I have tested quite a few lines lately that will work for some ip addresses but not the end user.
A change of password by the provider has fixed all but one of these so far.
If you bought this from a reseller or box provider and cannot get info then pm me the line details and i will test and sort it for you.

No problem, and thanks. I will look into that benjiofar, but had a beer tonight so don't want to be messing around with settings tonight and away for the weekend so will check back on this after the weekend if that's okay.

Very pleased and impressed with how helpful you guys are. Massively appreciated. Have a great weekend.

Back