Problem with ZGemma H9.2S box

Thank you for confirming this.
So, my provider has added my new code and I could see all the folders and just checked one of the channels and it was OK. But I had no EPG.
I went to XE plug-in to Import Bouquets and then Import EPG.
Both give me this error, which the provider advised discussing it on the forum:
NoPicon.JPEG

So close, yet so far.
Help very much appreciated, as always
TKK

the provider advised discussing it on the forum:
Which would suggest the provider, does not have the solution.

It means you have specified (in XE settings) a location that doesn't exist to save EPG and picons to.
Go back into XE settings and change the location to the usb
Thanks. I was going to create a folder called Picon, in the enigma2 folder but based on what you said I went to XE settings and set the Workspace and Picon locations to media/hdd, as that is what the mount says for my USB.
That error has now gone, but I get Line expired or invalid now. Have emailed my provider about this, sending a screenshot of the settings and the error.

Thanks to all thus far. I'll keep you posted...

Thanks. I was going to create a folder called Picon, in the enigma2 folder but based on what you said I went to XE settings and set the Workspace and Picon locations to media/hdd, as that is what the mount says for my USB.
That error has now gone, but I get Line expired or invalid now. Have emailed my provider about this, sending a screenshot of the settings and the error.

Thanks to all thus far. I'll keep you posted...
Reboot the box and see if that cures it, if not, make sure the eight digit code you gave him is correct

Reboot the box and see if that cures it, if not, make sure the eight digit code you gave him is correct
Is there a menu option to reboot the box or do you just pull the power?
I created a new code and he activated that - the EPG and Picons then loaded.
The problem I have now is buffering - it's awful and I've never experienced it glitching like this before. Do you think this will settle down a bit, due to everything being changed on the box?

Is there a menu option to reboot the box or do you just pull the power?
I created a new code and he activated that - the EPG and Picons then loaded.
The problem I have now is buffering - it's awful and I've never experienced it glitching like this before. Do you think this will settle down a bit, due to everything being changed on the box?
You can restart it by pressing menu, standby/restart.

Glitching/buffering is down to your provider providing you have set network up correctly.
Did you have a VPN on the box before you flashed it?
You can install Netspeedtest plugin and see what speeds you are getting

There's been issues with the "raw" streams over the week and backups aren't up to scratch so it could be related to that.

Try on your phone if you can to see if you get the same.

You can restart it by pressing menu, standby/restart.

Glitching/buffering is down to your provider providing you have set network up correctly.
Did you have a VPN on the box before you flashed it?
You can install Netspeedtest plugin and see what speeds you are getting
Cool, ta.
No VPN on the box (either before flash or now) - I have VPN set up on an iNet router but it's not currently connected. The ZGemma box is wired straight into the back of my super hub.
On my Mac, wifi connection, I'm getting just over 236 Mbps download. I might get round to installing that plug in at some point though, thanks.

I do have nameservers set as 8.8.4.4 and 8.8.8.8, as per grog's install video

Cool, ta.
No VPN on the box (either before flash or now) - I have VPN set up on an iNet router but it's not currently connected. The ZGemma box is wired straight into the back of my super hub.
On my Mac, wifi connection, I'm getting just over 236 Mbps download. I might get round to installing that plug in at some point though, thanks.

I do have nameservers set as 8.8.4.4 and 8.8.8.8, as per grog's install video
Installing that plugin above is literally five clicks on the remote
Click green
Click green again
Click extensions
Scroll down to Netspeedtest
Click ok to install it

More than enough for any streams, most IPTV providers are having problems due to icam encryption.
Are all streams bad or just sky / Eurosport etc?
What about doccs, foreign sports channels?
Tried NHL network, Bally sports, Movies 24/7, US sports and US documentaries - most OK, only a few buffering issues.
Sky movies a bit more frequent buffering or lip sync issues
The odd buffering on Sky and BT sports

Seems better than it was earlier

Tried NHL network, Bally sports, Movies 24/7, US sports and US documentaries - most OK, only a few buffering issues.
Sky movies a bit more frequent buffering or lip sync issues
The odd buffering on Sky and BT sports

Seems better than it was earlier
All UK IPTV providers are having problems with icam feeds so you'll have to wait it out unfortunately, everyone else is in the same boat but good news about the box/image you had trouble with.
When everything back to normal you'll be good to go

Back