Pubs.

Mostly stay in house only go to work & supermarket shopping is once a week that’s wearing a face mask. Given the circumstances am following the rules.
But l won’t be rushing back to pub right away got to use of getting sauce from Tesco then stocking some of these goodies in my Garage

Example
1593532977887.jpeg

You can see whats gonna happen , by early mid august there's gonna be localised lockdowns all over. Most of the pubs around me are already fully booked up for saturday night. Look what's happened in the states, cali. texas. florida ordering pubs and restaurants to close again.

You can see whats gonna happen , by early mid august there's gonna be localised lockdowns all over. Most of the pubs around me are already fully booked up for saturday night. Look what's happened in the states, cali. texas. florida ordering pubs and restaurants to close again.
They opened up before they had got past the peak, much to every scientist's and virologist's advice.
We were well past the peak and it had been in steady decline for weeks before any restrictions were lifted.
Put CCN news channel on, they'll tell you exactly what's happened in America, they predicted it in February and have been proven right, although they didn't predict Trump would tell people to inject bleach into their lungs or take a drug that would kill them

That Scientist (forgot his name) has claimed there could be 100,000 infections EVERY DAY :astonished:

If that is the case over next few months death toll there could very well be over 250,000.

Trump has got blood on his hands with how hes handles the virus over there.

That Scientist (forgot his name) has claimed there could be 100,000 infections EVERY DAY :astonished:

If that is the case over next few months death toll there could very well be over 250,000.

Trump has got blood on his hands with how hes handles the virus over there.
Faucci ?
They only light at the end of the tunnel over there is, Trump will lose the election after his monumental negligence.

i would be quite happy to lose the election.

a salary for life as an ex president and all sorts of people paying shed loads for public appearances should you need to top up :LOL:

Fauci has been saying this since February.
Trump knows best though, he's playing on the bible thumpers who are spouting crap about 'God will watch over us' and such similar shite in order to open the economy.
100k a day is conservative estimate in my view, Fl and Az are sky rocketing. ..35 other states are steadily rising

Fauci has been saying this since February.
Trump knows best though, he's playing on the bible thumpers who are spouting crap about 'God will watch over us' and such similar shite in order to open the economy.
100k a day is conservative estimate in my view, Fl and Az are sky rocketing. ..35 other states are steadily rising
My best mate lives in Scottsdale ( phoenix ), reckons they are behaving like its been and gone ( he has only left his house 3 times since early march ). Trump did that speech in a church last week to all them college kids , none of who wore masks and now Pence is saying its up to the youger generation to act responsibly to protect the old and vulnerable. You just know it wont be long before they are blaming the kids for the spread.

Thats what happens when you elect an complete an utter baffoon to lead your country.

He never saw the virus as lethal and dangerous. Economy was the number 1 priority.

Look at he consequences now.

I know some are saying its almost certain he will lose the election with all the sh*t he has said and done. But I have a gut feeling somehow and someway he will remain in power. I believe he will completely destroy america before he finally leaves.

The American public don't listen to advice anyway so it was always going to be really bad over there.
America will be like a third world country after this. Parts of it already were even before covid.
Once the food riots start and the AK47''s come out it'll be a civil war.

You could be right.

Its getting alot worse day by day there.

Of course Trump who is who he is, is doing his election rally.

Just cant fathom the insanity of this guy.

Going to the pub can't be any worse than those idiots on Bournmouth Beach etc at the weekend.

Especially when it comes to this virus some very strange views and what some have done especially those thinking this virus will just "go away".

There's too many chiefs over there.
President says one thing but each state governor says opposite.
Each city within that state has its own mayor who decides what happens on the ground. And then the people, depending on whether they are Republican or Democrats decide for themselves who's advice they are going to follow

Back