Racing TV

Same here. Strange really as other scrambled channels on that transponder are clearing

Must be specific to Racing UK trying to change the encryption / scramble the channel you think? Sky Sports Racing is spot on. Racing UK has been on and off for over a year now , switching between SD and HD. But seems they have got both completely blacked out now.

It isn't working for me though has been fine for Luck on Sunday but that is free to air. You can get pictures from the bookies without placing a bet now such as Betfair. You just need to sign into your account. Hopefully the pictures will clear soon. If it does for anyone please update the thread.

Can confirm working fine for me on my backup so no new encryption, your providers don't have it. You need to give your provider a nudge as like mine if they had it on local themselves they would of stopped it when racing stopped most likely

Can confirm working fine for me on my backup so no new encryption, your providers don't have it. You need to give your provider a nudge as like mine if they had it on local themselves they would of stopped it when racing stopped most likely
Same for me, working on my main service, but stopping and starting on my back up.

Best email your server tomorrow and ask. My backup is working but wasn't reliable, the provider that hasn't readded racing tv was absolutely spot on. Had another email back saying might get a share off another provider , also no one hardly emails him about it so not worth paying again,which I can understand. So at least we know its not gone dark. Anyone that has it working fine right now on Sky (not cable) let us know! I could do with another provider that has it on a local, which seems rare nowadays.

Cheers. Mine was on when the racing started earlier but went off again. Hopefully itll be sorted but would rather have a reliable one.

Cheers. Mine was on when the racing started earlier but went off again. Hopefully itll be sorted but would rather have a reliable one.

Probably best to email your supplier. I contacted mine and he said that he stopped paying for it due to covid, but will try to sort it at the weekend. Also said that not many of their customers ask about racing. So it's definitely worth contacting them.

Mine has been working fine today and then at 1pm when the free to air stream ended it went to "$ Scrambled". I will try to contact my provider. Hopefully the issue is resolved.

Mine has been working fine today and then at 1pm when the free to air stream ended it went to "$ Scrambled". I will try to contact my provider. Hopefully the issue is resolved.

This is exactly what I get with mine. But he has said that he hasn't paid for the share of the channel due to Covid. Hopefully sorts it out at the weekend because it's been a good service, but I need racing channels. It's the main reason I use the box.

I messaged my provider and they got back to me saying that they had messaged the host of the card about getting the channel back. So fingers crossed it works out as like you I want it for the racing and with the Guineas and Irish racing just around the corner it would be great to have it back.

This is exactly what I get with mine. But he has said that he hasn't paid for the share of the channel due to Covid. Hopefully sorts it out at the weekend because it's been a good service, but I need racing channels. It's the main reason I use the box.

Sounds like we're on the same provider, hopefully he gets it back up as still blank here. Working on my backup - but my backup never that reliable. Main one was always bang on racing channels, backup working well racing tv but freezing on sky sports racing at the min. Hopefully more contact them, assumed sat only going for racing channels nowadays

I also had simmilar reply,
We stopped paying for it once cov 19 started as hardly any of our sky clients watch it I did try a share but not worth it

I also had simmilar reply,
We stopped paying for it once cov 19 started as hardly any of our sky clients watch it I did try a share but not worth it

Probably same provider as mine, if mines not up this weekend will dump it and try find a provider that's got it on local. Only reason I've sat is for racing

Has anyone had any luck with this? Racing TV HD was definitely clearing sometime in May as it was constant Cheltenham repeats and I only use a Satellite line for this channel. As of this the past 2 weeks I haven’t been able to get this channel to clear. It’s been dead on Cable for awhile.

It's definitely clearing with providers that have it. Probably the worst requesting on that test thread one vip sent a test that don't even have it, stick to here and anyone that has it might help. It's working with my backup fine at the minute but I've not used it since Jan when he had loads of issues I tried helping with it while he did tweaks, ended up using another but he's no longer got it. For now my backup is fine but makes sense to get another line in considering they don't cost much now.

Back