recommend a good card share server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

If anyone else is in need of any help regarding lines or information just PM me at anytime. I will respond as soon as i can.

SKYla20

I'm very interesting in help.... also if some ones that have a good European service, I not looking for a very low priced if it don't work well.. better paying a little more for a good service...

Hi

If anyone needs any help in regards to lines or general help pm me im more than happy to help as much as i can.

sorry skyla20 cant pm you not enuugh posts talked to your contact no test lines until new year thanks anyway

Im currently spending time with family so if i dont reply please understand i will be back on 2nd of january please feel free to pm and if i have time i will respond as much as i can.
Also messages will be responded to on first come first serve basis.

Happy holidays to you all

Last edited:
No more posts of PM sent, check your pm etc,

there is a button below posts (see pic), click this, also members get notification of PM's, thank you

29psqit.jpg

Hi all,

Happy new year to everyone.

If anyone would need any help on any information regarding channels and setup please contact me im more than happy to help.

Hi Skyla, I am very new to this and would like to take up your offer of help if I may?

I am now searching for a reliable card share server for my new Blade 7000 box please. If you could find the time to send me a pm with any details I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

James

Hi Skyla, I am very new to this and would like to take up your offer of help if I may?

I am now searching for a reliable card share server for my new Blade 7000 box please. If you could find the time to send me a pm with any details I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

James

Thats fine no problem always here to help thats also a very decent box you have.

Hi all,

Happy new year to everyone.

If anyone would need any help on any information regarding channels and setup please contact me im more than happy to help.
Hi, I'm getting a skybox m3 soon, can you please help me get it setup in terms of a good cline server and getting all channels.
thanks and really appreciate your help.

Last edited:
I have contact to one of the best european server pm me i sent details. They have for new year chip offer very good quality 100% glitch free

Hi, I'm getting a skybox m3 soon, can you please help me get it setup in terms of a good cline server and getting all channels.
thanks and really appreciate your help.

That a decent box for the price your paying theres quite abit of support for that box out on the net already also. I will have a look and reseach the setup process of that box for you an get back to you once i have any info and channel wise i have sent you some info already.

Hi,

I have oscam with card reader and a sky card setup, would like to try a cline server but has to be an excellent one for the WAF factor, wouldnt mind paying for quality. Any suggestions?

Also anyone got this working with oscam in a server client home setup, any tips?

Thanks,

Paul

Hi,

I have oscam with card reader and a sky card setup, would like to try a cline server but has to be an excellent one for the WAF factor, wouldnt mind paying for quality. Any suggestions?

Also anyone got this working with oscam in a server client home setup, any tips?

Thanks,

Paul

Its hard to find a really decent sub whos honest and the same time most people i have subbed to in the past have done it for cheap to make a quick few quid and then before you know it the subs finished but ive had mine for approx two years and its solid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back