recommend a good card share server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any help with CS sites would be much appreciated, I have been with 3 so far all have eventually failed (freezing and lines offline). Lastest has 1 line for Sky which freezes, however better than nothing. I am investigating myself and will report any success

Any help with CS sites would be much appreciated, I have been with 3 so far all have eventually failed (freezing and lines offline). Lastest has 1 line for Sky which freezes, however better than nothing. I am investigating myself and will report any success

Thats the thing with some of these people they like to scam allot of people by having low prices to make a quick earner and up and leave after a month or so and then ignore emails from you as well it happened to me three years ago but since then i have been sorted for that past few years touchwood and service and support is really quick and good, its not right and people who leave soon as they made what they want isnt right there a disgust to the system to be honest mate.

hi all can anyone help me out with a good c/s for dreambox dm500s i brought my box in april last year and supposed to of had 12 months but it went off last week i have tryed to call the guy that the server was with but hes not answering my calls, i havnt tryed any testers since it went off. im looking for a cline with just movies and kids channels and discovery channels not fussed about the sports but if it only comes as a hole package then i dont mind

hi all can anyone help me out with a good c/s for dreambox dm500s i brought my box in april last year and supposed to of had 12 months but it went off last week i have tryed to call the guy that the server was with but hes not answering my calls, i havnt tryed any testers since it went off. im looking for a cline with just movies and kids channels and discovery channels not fussed about the sports but if it only comes as a hole package then i dont mind

Hi mate yeah i have some great info for you also its a shame theres people like that out there its wrong of people to do that

After a decent server that doesn't freeze up everywhere and lock up/glitch. Every time i get one it works for like 2 days then stops. Potentially 4 customers if you can meet demand as my dad has one and his next door neighbour has 2.

Jay

After a decent server that doesn't freeze up everywhere and lock up/glitch. Every time i get one it works for like 2 days then stops. Potentially 4 customers if you can meet demand as my dad has one and his next door neighbour has 2.

Jay

Hi mate, thats the thing allot of people have so many people on there severs it overloads and causes so much headache for everyone on it anyways i hope i can help

hi guys ive just came over from that shambles of starview to the satelitte side,i contacted skyla20 for some help on a blade box and general satelitte info,,i must say hes been very helpfull and informative so take my advice if you want any help on the satelitte side skyla will do you proud and tell you how to get the most out of your box and point in the direction of a great reliable trustworthy service

hi guys ive just came over from that shambles of starview to the satelitte side,i contacted skyla20 for some help on a blade box and general satelitte info,,i must say hes been very helpfull and informative so take my advice if you want any help on the satelitte side skyla will do you proud and tell you how to get the most out of your box and point in the direction of a great reliable trustworthy service

Thank you mate i really appreciate that im always here to get everyone up and running.

Hi all,

If anyone would like any info on how to get there box up and running for viewing just send me a pm message and i will help as much as i can.

Thanks everyone.

Thanks skyla20 for the info i have skybox f3

Thats alright, always glad to help, just click the thanks button on my post it can save the thread clogging up if thats ok. Whats the f3 box like is it any good i was thinking of getting one for a family member whats the user interface like on it?

Last edited:
Good cline

Hi all im new here just got myself a box lastnight and been looking at loads of servers.. Could some one pm me agood cline server please thanks..

Hi mate yeah i have some great info for you also its a shame theres people like that out there its wrong of people to do that

hi mate i would really appreciate the info thank you but i just need to get my net sorted at the min,
as for the guy i brought it off i wouldnt of minded if he answered my calls i would of been happy if he could of been honest enough with me that there wasnt 12 months on it and payed the next 6 months or how ever he runs his payment options,

hi mate i would really appreciate the info thank you but i just need to get my net sorted at the min,
as for the guy i brought it off i wouldnt of minded if he answered my calls i would of been happy if he could of been honest enough with me that there wasnt 12 months on it and payed the next 6 months or how ever he runs his payment options,

Well said, i think being honest is the main point. We pay for a service as well as decent customer support anyway i hope ive helped you. If theres anything more info u need help on just give me a shout always here to help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back