recommend a good card share server

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys, im getting my blade box tomorrow and am looking for info on setting up c/s and a reliable server which is relatively cheap! can someone pm me the info. cheers

I appreciate help in here with regards to putting other members on the right track but please don't post "pm sent".

I will in this thread shortly create a new button which a member can press, similar to thanks/like to show the info has been sent to said member by a another member here.

That way it doesn't make the forum look messy with multiple posts of pm sent or of the same nature.

Cheers folks (y)

Button now added under members post, just click it to verify you sent the member a pm.

Thanks folks.

PMSent.png

Hi can somebody PM me information about the appropriate servers for the Blade please. Thank you.​

any 1 got any good card share service maybe free or cheap im from north west and have dream box with pli jade 2 on

hi guys can anyone recommend a good sub that has all the sky channels, asian channels, movies, ppv, and is reliable and glitch free and resonable in price, as my current one is quite glitchy

plz could you pm me thanx

hi guys can anyone recommend a good sub that has all the sky channels, asian channels, movies, ppv, and is reliable and glitch free and resonable in price, as my current one is quite glitchy

plz could you pm me thanx

Moved to correct part of the forum.

Hi asking the same as most of above posts, blade should arrive next few days
and need info on a good payserver, only interested in sports hd and films hd
got a fixed dish and don't need millions of channels, any help would be appreciated

Hi, I'm a total newbie & just got my bm7000s.I didn't read up on it before buying it & thought I just loaded it with the firmware & thought I'd be able to view all of the $ channels.Now I've learnt I have to card share. I'm not to sure what it is or where to find a reliable, cheap server.Can someone please pm & point me in the right direction & recommend a good serverMany thanks

Hi, I'm a total newbie & and am thinking of getting bm7000s. I'm not to sure what it is or where to find a reliable, cheap server.Can someone please pm & point me in the right direction & recommend a good serverMany thanks also could I just use a free sat dish?

[h=2][/h]
Please pm me with a sky uk server for bm7000s. Need ppv as well as all other packages available.

Thanks

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

Please pm me with a sky uk server for bm7000s. Need ppv as well as all other packages available.

Thanks

hi, im new to all this, but i need a good card/share server can any one help me please.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

thankyou.

Hi guys,I am looking a going to sat side from cable.Been looking on net for a good server but not sure how much I should pay and unsure of a good reliable server can somebody put in the right direction or pm.Cheers

Looking for a good reliable and hopefully cheap server for UKSky. Please pm me if you can help.
Cheers:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back