recommend a good card share server

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah im looking too, help would be good thanks

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

just found one, wizmods

Looking for good server, mine appears to have gone down, dont know if temporary or permanent. Oh could you please include url as I was unable to find the last suggestion someone gave me. Thanks.

Hello folks. Can you please help me find a good cheap c/s service that is glitch free and carries all uk sky packeges for the blade7000s hd. I also need a decent guide on setup. Thank you in advance!

i know of good supplier of sly uk hd/3d+ppv events+sat**ta sports ireland(3pm sat k/o) asian,mutv,chelsea tv,lpool tv, es*n for £40 a year 24hr free test line.pm me if you want me to forward the links to them.I also know of another supplying the same for £50 a year both tried with the blade bm7000s and a good service .ANYONE GOT ANYTHING CHEAPER THAN THAT? pm me if so!!!!
i do not run these lines iam just sad and spend all my day hunting for cheap prices with good service and like to pass my findings on to help others as i have been helped in the past from forums!!
so iam not selling or taking anything from the links just passing on my findings!

Last edited:
regarding server

hi bobby, please could u forward me the link for a good/cheap card server, i am new to this and i am at present using a 1 month trial and it keeps freezing on me, many thanks javerell.

theses prices of £40 and £50 are way below normal prices for a quality service..i would think more like double that at least

Hi everyone, i just got myself a bm7000s. I understand you have to card share but I'm not to sure what it is or where to find a reliable, cheap server. Can someone please pm me with some sort of guide of how and where to get it from. Im really stuck on this, any help would be much appreciated, :) .. i dont know if it matters but i live in the west midlands area, and lookin for sports, entertaintment, movies and kids(most important one, lol)

thanks again!!

Cs

Plz pm good cs

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

plz send me cs server link thank u

Can someone reccomend and pm me a good cshare currently using one but not sure if the pricing is correct,just after the best price and stability thanks guys.

I too am new to the Openbox S10 scene so info on where to get good c/s without being ripped off.

I have had a Kryptview for about 1 year but missus keeps asking about sly atlantic and others not available on KV780 HD especially

Any help would be most appreciated:beg:(y)

Hi everyone. Im new on here and new to the cs world and since virmin went nagra 3 been on free view lol. Im just about to buy a dm500 I also am looking for a good cline server aswell. please can someone pm me with any helpfull info.

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

hi thanks but the server you pm me with seems to be banned

hi guys, im getting my blade box in a few days and am looking for info on setting up c/s and a reliable server which is relatively cheap! can someone pm me the info. cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back