Recommend a Mini Android Box?

Openboxcy

Hi,

My friend is looking to move from his Zgemma H2S to one of these small Android boxes for using IPTV.

His dad has an old box, an A95X R1 which is a mini Android box which is working ok for the time being. He is thinking of going for this if there isn't anything similar which is newer that people can recommend, and possibly runs even better than his dads box?

What are people using/would recommend as a mini Android box for IPTV?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

The A95X R1 can be bought for little over £20 at the moment so it goes without saying it's a budget box. If that's the price range he's looking at, most would advise buying a firestick. The box The-Guru suggests has 2gb of ram, the A95X R1 only has one so is lacking there. If your friend's set on an android box rather than a firestick then he can get that box for £30 HERE.

Where is the best place to buy one mate as the price has gone up, I sent mine back under 30 day rule but now looking for another

Looked at a review of x96 air looks ok however, I doubt it would make me trade in my formuler box.

Overall I would still go for the firestick with your budget on balance.

My first box was a Droidbox mini good build for price! But after getting a 4k firestick to try, I sold the Droid, just the Bluetooth remote makes it a no brainer imo and in that price range!

This is the main reason I don't use firesticks. Thats a snip I just made of my and my neighbours WiFi. The PC I am typing this off is 16ft away from my router EE-Hub-5peR and I am getting 51% of it's signal in IP4 set to channel 6. I have had to tune the router manually so I am not on any of their channels. If my router came preset to channel 1 I would be getting 51% of my routers signal and 324% of their clutter. ANY android box ethernet hard wired will get 100% of the routers power and 0% clutter. But that's just my opinion :love:

1583433205500.png

This is the main reason I don't use firesticks. Thats a snip I just made of my and my neighbours WiFi. The PC I am typing this off is 16ft away from my router EE-Hub-5peR and I am getting 51% of it's signal in IP4 set to channel 6. I have had to tune the router manually so I am not on any of their channels. If my router came preset to channel 1 I would be getting 51% of my routers signal and 324% of their clutter. ANY android box ethernet hard wired will get 100% of the routers power and 0% clutter. But that's just my opinion :love:

View attachment 47962
Glad I'm not living next door to you!!

Back