Recommend a Mini Android Box?

I've ran a X96 Air for a month and it never flickered better than my first firestick, I would just say don't knock these cheaper Android boxes until youve tried them, I was the same but the X96 Air changed my opinon, I think for the price you can't go wrong

What you need all them for!!
I don't, but she has 30 pairs of earrings :love:
Theyr'e not worth selling either. I would take between £10 - £20 for any of those boxes but it's the chew of packing them up and selling them on ebay. I gave some away to friends but they keep texting me that its gone off. :sick:

My mate is thinking of going for the x96 air 8k box. Quick question, while using his zgemma he can jump up and down screens in his EPG by pressing the 'ch page up and down' button instead of scrolling through every single sports channel for example.

Can this be done on the x96 air?

Thanks

Don't understand why powerline adapters are not an option.
If u have a firestick device that does not have a wired ethernet slot just buy an ethernet adapter for your firestick and u can use wired powerline adapters.
One connected to your router and second one via the ethernet adapter

Don't understand why powerline adapters are not an option.
If u have a firestick device that does not have a wired ethernet slot just buy an ethernet adapter for your firestick and u can use wired powerline adapters.
One connected to your router and second one via the ethernet adapter
True but depends if he has firestick and what generation it is can't beat the ethanet adaptor on 4k stick and for £13 for adapter for stick is a win win situation lol

In that case select android boxes with dual WiFi but although the 5G has better performance it should not be too far from the router as compared to the 2.4G

Hi,

Can someone please advise which one of the below they would buy

X96 MAX+
X99 MAX+
H96 PRO MAX
NANO MAX
X88 PRO+
A95X F3
T95 MAX+
X96 AIR

These are all around £35-£40. Are they pretty much very similar?

Back