Recording issues

Southy007

Hi

I have a Zgemma H7s running whooshbuils infinity.
Problem is when trying to record anything in iptv the recording fails or stops after 2-3 minutes. It is only recording and not watching/recording, so there is only one connection at the time.
Normal tv recording ok, Have I missed something on setup? Used iptv bouquet maker on setup.
Thanks

You need multi sub for recording, if it worked previously it may have been luck!! Usually when you try to record it will cause lockdown!!
Before the crash I could record only if the box was on the channel and the box in standby!!
Contact your supplier for details
Always been a bit haphazard with IPTV!!
Catch up is an option.

Are you using service app at all as service app won't allow recording if set to 5002 but as toddy as mentioned usually you need multiroom sub or you could try setting a channel to record on iptv then put freesat channel on see if box crashes

Yes mate as 1 connection allows you to record and the the other connection allows you view other iptv channels at same time like I have 3 connections on one sub one for recording and viewing at same time downstairs and the other connection is used upstairs

Hi bad that’s what is happening, one connection recording, no other connection at that time, not watching that or any other iptv channel

Yes mate as 1 connection allows you to record and the the other connection allows you view other iptv channels at same time like I have 3 connections on one sub one for recording and viewing at same time downstairs and the other connection is used upstairs

What device you running your downstairs one on mate?

You could check with your supplier to see if your sub can handle catch up and that would save you the bother of recording,!

Back