Techkings

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WooshBuild Restart issues on wooshbuild infinity - Vu Solo2

JUT

Registered
Hi guys,

I've trawled through this thread for a solution but I can't find any: WooshBuild - Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

I've got WB infinity installed and all set up - brilliant! However, when I restart my Vu Solo2 box (Menu > Standby/Restart > Restart or Deep Standby) my box does not reload. It gets stuck on the Wooshbuild splash page. I have to hard restart several times and then eventually the box will load up (this morning it took 10 goes!)

Reading the above thread, I have set EPG on Reboot to "Never", however the issue still persist.

Has anyone else experience this? Is there a solution for this?

Thank you!
Jut

moshibeth

TK Veteran
Try a reflash and see if it happens again,Any problems ask beni (Mod) or flash another image like grog as pretty much the same.

Reactions: JUT

sinkers

Registered
Since I reflashed with OpenATV 6.3 and reinstalled Infinity, I have not experienced that problem. I too have the Vu Solo2 and also had similar reboot problems.