Broadband Retentions leaving Virgin question - Price increase

New router = no more problems there's a reason why there available to buy, just bite the bullet and get one instead of messing around with boosters, there terrible, if anything they cause more problems
Maybe third party router could help.

But alot use Mesh systems from what I have read here and work great for them without need for a new router. But those are top brands the Mesh systems they have.

I'm aware the VM pods aren't as good as the top Mesh systems but no harm in trying and testing them as they are free.

Maybe third party router could help.

But alot use Mesh systems from what I have read here and work great for them without need for a new router. But those are top brands the Mesh systems they have.

I'm aware the VM pods aren't as good as the top Mesh systems but no harm in trying and testing them as they are free.
No does not need to be all top brand models deco M4 as already stated work great, and don't cost a lot more info on your pods would be good have you enquired is this actually a virgin mesh system or just upgraded homeplugs with wifi , had a quick search
link one link two

No does not need to be all top brand models deco M4 as already stated work great, and don't cost a lot more info on your pods would be good have you enquired is this actually a virgin mesh system or just upgraded homeplugs with wifi , had a quick search
link one link two
Rep I spoke to other day said these ones came out last October and act as a WiFi Mesh system.

I took that as them not being a complete Mesh system like the deco m4 for example.

Ok, I decided to except the offer of 100mb & talk weekends for £27. Will switch my mobile to O2 to get Volt. I know that I can ask VM/O2 but thought I'd check here with people who have already done this.
My question is who should I contact to sort out Volt, O2 or VM?
Also do the 2 accounts HAVE to be in the same name?

Ok, I decided to except the offer of 100mb & talk weekends for £27. Will switch my mobile to O2 to get Volt. I know that I can ask VM/O2 but thought I'd check here with people who have already done this.
Sort it with 02 once your account has been activated for 14 days.

The name (and address) has to match EXACTLY on both accounts.

I asked for my vault upgrade when I was speaking to VM retentions got upgraded from 200mb to 350mb, just told them I had an o2 sim only contract which I do but the lady didn't seem to check my o2 details she just upgraded me during the phone call.

Personally VM are waste of time getting volt sorted.

Spoke to O2 via live chat and they sorted volt in no time for me.

Both name and address has to match exactly on both accounts just to avoid any issues.

I have done exactly this took a SIM from vigin unlimited text and call 10 meg data £5 so all in including talk weekend on land line £32 the SIM is O2 then they upgrade you to 200 bb

Sort it with 02 once your account has been activated for 14 days.

The name (and address) has to match EXACTLY on both accounts.
So the Main Account holder for both, is only allowed the Volt Benefits ?

So the only way for rest of the Household to get the O2 volt Benefits, is if all all Mobile Contracts
are under the Main Account Holders Name ?

So the Main Account holder for both, is only allowed the Volt Benefits ?

So the only way for rest of the Household to get the O2 volt Benefits, is if all all Mobile Contracts
are under the Main Account Holders Name ?
Yes basically.

The main account holder of both VM and O2 accounts will only be the ones eligible for the volt benefits so long as the name and address exactly matches on both accounts.

Yes basically.

The main account holder of both VM and O2 accounts will only be the ones eligible for the volt benefits so long as the name and address exactly matches on both accounts.
Reading up on the o2 forum, seems alot of people are not happy with the Volt Rollout.

Also there is mention From April, O2 might allow Non Main Account Holders living in that Household, to Get Full Volt Benefits.
I guess we will see.

Introducing Volt – the new supercharged service from Virgin Media O2

How did you get SIM for £5?
I already had a sim for £2 , plus 500 bb land line all calls for £52.
Rang and cancelled because we now have a caravan, told them I wanted to half my bill to use the saving for WiFi in van.
They said 100 meg land line weekend calls for £27.
I said I will think about it but my SIM card is the best part of the deal 😁 he came up with the rest.
This works for me.

Ok, have been on to O2 & they've requested that Volt be applied to my accounts.
They said it takes upto 14 days but should be much sooner.
How long does it take?

How long does it take?
Took 3 days for mine to be applied by VM and another day for 02 to apply it there end.

That was from messaging them on twitter on a Saturday afternoon.

How long does it take?
My case must have been different with it being a new contract cos it was instant except 2 days to wait for new sim card.

Back