Samsung 6 Series Smart IPTV

Hi guys,

I've read a similar thread to this one but I can't explain why mine isn't working. So I've had my TV for nearly 2 years and have been using the Smart IPTV app since then up until a few days ago where when I try to load a channel up it says connecting and then retrying...1...2....3 then connect failed. I activated the MAC as soon as I got the TV 2 years ago and I have the iptv file on my phone which works flawlessly. I have resetted the smart hub and re downloaded the app again along with disabling auto update (as I know the app is potentially going to be removed). I haven't tried to factory reset it though but not sure if this would rectify at this point? Any ideas please?
Thanks
Roberto

mate did you get this sorted??? im now having exact same issue i have reset the link on their website etc, i get all channels and epg but wont play any????

I haven't no mate, I do need to reset my tv go factory but I'm using my old mxq box atm
I sorted mine bud....turned TV off at the wall for 10 minutes and its working fine again. Yeah i use a Zgemma box maninly but like this app you can pause the live TV and VOD it does load the channels quick also, so glad ive got it back.

I sorted mine bud....turned TV off at the wall for 10 minutes and its working fine again. Yeah i use a Zgemma box maninly but like this app you can pause the live TV and VOD it does load the channels quick also, so glad ive got it back.
I've definitely try and turn it off from the wall also

Hi Guys
Contact siptv ( inc your mac), ask for reset of app
Goes back to trial, once all good
Reply to them with update
& app activation will then be restored
Replies off them are normally cool
ID

Back