Sat UK working again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone pm me with a bit of info on who is providing the cracked boxes and how it works I'm mega curious lol

When it was around it was fantastic, but it also had ppv etc. If it was to come back fully with known providers there would be a market for both and in fact make iptv better. People like hitting 401 to get to ss for example and want to be close to live as sky provides

Isn't sly changing to 3Des?
Bad news
Sky UK /Sky It will move into 3Des .And it is more complicated than it is cosmote.
We already got news from the team .We sorry about this. It's just a matter of time .

I've no idea what that even means but my thoughts are they're out to make as much money as they can before it changes.
From Global IKS today - "SKY DEUTCHLAND - The package is Expected To Change its Encryption System To 3DES (April 2021)"

Well it was said one day it'll be cracked. Think I'll wait til it's a bit more "mainstream" before I dip my toe into C/S again though. Is it still C/S on cardless though or more Cloning?
I do like IPTV and all the feeds from all over the world. I especially like the VOD and don't mind paying as it's all excellent quality straight off the bat. The only downside is if your internet goes down you're buggered. I know mobile data is there BUT I'd rather be sending packets down the line not streaming gb's of data!

I can't help feeling CS is old hat now, an outdated way of watching TV. People stream so much nowadays and want it there at the press of a button on demand. To browse massive amounts of content before deciding what to watch, not be beheld to a tv guide and recording things.

I can't help feeling CS is old hat now, an outdated way of watching TV. People stream so much nowadays and want it there at the press of a button on demand. To browse massive amounts of content before deciding what to watch, not be beheld to a tv guide and recording things.
thats not practical for everyone tho
my home BB is at best 14meg, usually around 12
which is no use if anyone else wants to do anything, PS5, youtube, etc

thats not practical for everyone tho
my home BB is at best 14meg, usually around 12
which is no use if anyone else wants to do anything, PS5, youtube, etc

That's a fair point... must be pretty frustrating being left behind as the world moves on. Bet you can't wait for better speeds to be rolled out to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back