Sat UK working again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a skysat receiver it's a crap box but it does what it is supposed to do, ie open things up, I paid £100 for the receiver fully loaded..

I was referring to the Viark box, Sat has never stopped on these boxes, but 28e is rumoured to be coming to an end from early February, other than that , sky channels are supposed to be working again on e2 boxes, but om either mgcamd 1.46 or cccam, providers are charging £150 per year, but its a lot of money to pay for something that may not last.

What the big news is about and this thread started for will work on enigma2 boxes,
I read that thread as as far as i was aware no one had seen it working yet. I heard about it working on vix images but not seen any proof yet. But i will put my hands up and say i am incorrect if people show some proof of it working.

I got my from Spain but now we have left the EU the prices have dropped a bit but now you have to contend with our customer agents and you run the risk of get caught for taxes.

Believe its stopped for some on enigma but still going on the closed source boxes.
I know someone who knows all about this and is keeping me informed. I will take a look when he tells me it is stable.

I can't help feeling CS is old hat now, an outdated way of watching TV. People stream so much nowadays and want it there at the press of a button on demand. To browse massive amounts of content before deciding what to watch, not be beheld to a tv guide and recording things.
Have to agree dont think I would go back. We have all got used to watching any match we want. At 3pm

Cardshare is not going to compete with that

Honestly my iptv is at a quality standard that I wouldn't jump to Cs. Perfect world I would have both lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back