Sat UK working again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The euro stuff is a bit difficult as sly Germany and sly Italia and c+France their FEC is now 9/10 the box I have only goes to 7/8 so out of range for my box..

I ordered a Viark 4k from Spain, it's coming next week, will check it out, I have a motorised system, so if 28e goes off not a big deal.

I ordered a Viark 4k from Spain, it's coming next week, will check it out, I have a motorised system, so if 28e goes off not a big deal.
Be interested if you get it quickly I know someone who has ordered from Spain and it's been stuck in customs for a week with ups.

No point paying that much for a closed source box just for iptv. As the box specs are not great.

No point paying that much for a closed source box just for iptv. As the box specs are not great.
Not really, as it opens extra channels on the Euro sats that C/S dosn't, plus theres a years iptv on them too, not sure on how good that is though, but if you add the cost of the years iptv and the Euro sat sub yearly cost, then its not really much of an expence.

Tue, iptv is so much better now and theres probably lots of people that wouldn't go back to Sat C/S because of that.

I would give it a go, but only if its affordable, I wouldn't pay £150 up front, but maybe a decently priced monthly sum.

Not really, as it opens extra channels on the Euro sats that C/S dosn't, plus theres a years iptv on them too, not sure on how good that is though, but if you add the cost of the years iptv and the Euro sat sub yearly cost, then its not really much of an expence.

Yes exactly, there are several euro platforms that these boxes open that E2 C/S doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back