Say Goodbye To DVD's

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
It’s here! The coolest movie and media player on the market...
Enables you to play your movies and media files on your TV
- via an SDHC card or USB Pen Drive!!

product192457900165.jpg

-

Thanks G (y) Not a bad price either :)

Found a demo here,

[YOUTUBE]zz4WLSOyAB0[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
I"ve been looking at similar items out of convenience for the rest of the TV's in the house. ;) Yep 3 in my humble abode... but there is 5 people living here. LOL. ;) Thanks for the info Gman!! :)

I have been waiting for something like this....the cards are getting alot more memory now,even the micro cards. It seems like the next logical move from DVD's CD's. (y)

it is a great find, for less than £20, excellent. back in a bit, just off to memorybits(y)

Gman, This looks fantastic, do you know if this will take an external USB powered hard drive.

Gman, This looks fantastic, do you know if this will take an external USB powered hard drive.

Yes it will H, up to 1.5TB

If you want to upscale you will need to connect via HDMI cable which is not included but they do give you the option to add one for Approx 3.50 during checkout.

Here's what you get in the box

cyclone5.jpg

-

Last edited:
Oh, more gadgets and fun stuff to play with. Hehe. This looks pretty interesting. (y)

Well, it's basic enough but it does what it says on the tin :)

Even if it were only used when traveling or over at a friends house, you couldn't go wrong for that kind of money?

Defo one for the toolbox.

Your going to have to stop coming up with these little gadgets ~ deals gman, that's twice this week I bought items from your threads lol. Running out of money fast.

Attachments

• order.jpg
    order.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 38
Your going to have to stop coming up with these little gadgets ~ deals gman, that's twice this week I bought items from your threads lol. Running out of money fast.

I better hold off on the one I was just about to post so?

It was a snip @ £1,000000.99 :doh:

LOL.

If any VIP here needs a promotional code for this site when buying anything else send me a pm ONLY if you are going to use it, after buying this item they sent me 2 promo codes for 10% off, one is going spare, again to VIPs only.

Thanks again Gman, great thread!.

Technical Specifications:

Media storage support:
- USB devices with file systems: FAT, FAT32 and NTFS only
- SD, MMC, SD and SDHC Memory card devices with only FAT and FAT32
Video:
- MPEG1/2/4 (MPG, VOB, AVI), DIVX (AVI), XVID (AVI), resolution up to 720 x 480 30fps / 720 x 576 25fps.
Audio:
- MP3, WMA and OGG
Photo:
- JPEG, BMP and GIF “Supports 1080p when used with a HDMI output to your TV”
Other format:
- ISO “only supports the above media files”
Subtitle:
- SRT/SM/SSA/SUB
Functions:
- Playback, copy, delete and reformat (copy and reformat FAT and FAT32 only)
Input Connections:
- 1 x USB2.0
- 1 x SD/MMC/MS Card
Output Connections:
- 1 x HDMI 1.3 (Up to 1080p)
- 1 x Composite (A/V)
OS Language:
- English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian and Dutch
DC Power:
- 5V 2A

What's included?

Cyclone Micro Media Player Adaptor