Say Goodbye To DVD's

Hmm, it may play the mkv files too i suppose if its just acting as a bridge, still for the price ill take the chance! Alot of the crap being released lately is in high def so gizmos like these should be accomodating for that, especially since it has a high def connector on it.
Ordering it now!

Edit:
Just found out it wont support the codec H264 :( ill pass but its a step in the right direction developers!

Last edited:
Thanks to Gman once again for posting another thread about this superb media player a few months back. Its been a while since i've purchased mine. Surely has its advantages and saved me alot of time as i don't need to burn DVD's anymore. :grin:

If anybody does have any questions, i'd be more than happy to try and answer them.

Have not had the chance to take advantage of the HDMI option yet as i dont own any other appliance that uses a HDMI connection other than this media player. lol

The following is listed for input:
Outputs: 1x HDMI 1.3

What is meant by HDMI 1.3 and is there any particular HDMI lead i'm looking for?

I've uploaded the user manual if anybody wants to have a look:

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/390676938/user_manual_-_sumvision_cyclone_media_player_-_dan-ger-ous_techkings.pdf

Back