Services Cheaper With VPN’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know any service showing champions league and ufc in 50fps? I can no longer sign up to dazn canada so I've signed up to optus sport aus for BPL but need UCL and UFC too.

Anyone know any service showing champions league and ufc in 50fps? I can no longer sign up to dazn canada so I've signed up to optus sport aus for BPL but need UCL and UFC too.

LiveScore is showing all Champions League until 2024 and you just need a Irish VPN. Quality was really good when I tried and you can cast/sideload the app to your TV anyway.

UFC is shown on SSport+ Turkey works out about £1.25 a Month. You'd have been better going for them over Optus too as they cover all BPL too.

SSport+ for BPL and UFC = £1.25 (You also get LA Liga, Serie A, F1, MotoGP, and NBA)

Livescore via Irish VPN For all Champions League = FREE

£1.25 a Month for all your needs.

1.PNG

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
LiveScore is showing all Champions League until 2024 and you just need a Irish VPN. Quality was really good when I tried and you can cast/sideload the app to your TV anyway.

UFC is shown on SSport+ Turkey works out about £1.25 a Month. You'd have been better going for them over Optus too as they cover all BPL too.

SSport+ for BPL and UFC = £1.25 (You also get LA Liga, Serie A, F1, MotoGP, and NBA)

View attachment 65928

View attachment 65929
You must have all these sub services from around the world no need for iptv :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You must have all these sub services from around the world no need for iptv :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Haha, I don’t actually sign up for many. It’s always funny to see how much other country’s pay for their Sport though.

The UK by far get their pants pulled lol. S Sport Turkey get all EPL games for a quid a month. UK can’t even get that for even 50x that as we don’t have 3PM Rights lol

Haha, I don’t actually sign up for many. It’s always funny to see how much other country’s pay for their Sport though.

The UK by far get their pants pulled lol. S Sport Turkey get all EPL games for a quid a month. UK can’t even get that for even 50x that as we don’t have 3PM Rights lol

Just says it all how blindly people are ripped off and robbed by these companies for sport compared to the rest of the world.

Many other countries charge peanuts really per month when converted to pounds.

It's sad but funny at the same time.

View attachment 65928

View attachment 65929
@the So

View attachment 65928

View attachment 65929
@TheSource how many fingers do you have LOL, you have got one in EVERY Pie LOL, Good on Ya (y)

Just says it all how blindly people are ripped off and robbed by these companies for sport compared to the rest of the world.

Many other countries charge peanuts really per month when converted to pounds.

It's sad but funny at the same time.

Also you get the same politically correct sheep that say. ‘Well go live in Turkey and see how you get on with the wage’ But.. they’re missing the entire point.

Us UK folk can’t watch all Games from our own bloody league even if we wanted too lol. Between Sky, BT and Prime we get 200 live games. Between 3 premium subscriptions! And if my maths is correct that leaves 180 games that aren’t televised. Yet for a quid a month I can watch the 200 games plus the other 180 live games Sky,BT and Amazon can’t show. But hey you got Sky Multiroom where you can’t watch the games also all round your house lol 😂

@the So

@TheSource how many fingers do you have LOL, you have got one in EVERY Pie LOL, Good on Ya (y)

My misses often wonders that too 😂🤣 Like magic some days lol

Thanks for the ucl shoutout. R.e. ss sports i actually subbed to that but the frame rate was quite jittery, like it was 30fps

I think the streams are decent. Failing that Hotstar India, NBC/Peacock in the USA both subs cover all games. I find NBC and Peacock to have decent frame rates. Supersports South Africa and Spark sports too but they get pricey. Why can’t you use DAZN Canada anymore?

Last edited:
Also you get the same politically correct sheep that say. ‘Well go live in Turkey and see how you get on with the wage’ But.. they’re missing the entire point.

Us UK folk can’t watch all Games from our own bloody league even if we wanted too lol. Between Sky, BT and Prime we get 200 live games. Between 3 premium subscriptions! And if my maths is correct that leaves 180 games that aren’t televised. Yet for a quid a month I can watch the 200 games plus the other 180 live games Sky,BT and Amazon can’t show. But hey you got Sky Multiroom where you can’t watch the games also all round your house lol 😂

My misses often wonders that too 😂🤣 Like magic some days lol

I think the streams are decent. Failing that Hotstar India, NBC/Peacock in the USA both subs cover all games. I find NBC and Peacock to have decent frame rates. Supersports South Africa and Spark sports too but they get pricey. Why can’t you use DAZN Canada anymore?

Just saying it out load just over a quid a month to get all EPL games from an international subscription service. It's insane!!!

Things with prices for sports UK people pay won't ever change sadly.

Just saying it out load just over a quid a month to get all EPL games from an international subscription service. It's insane!!!

Things with prices for sports UK people pay won't ever change sadly.
Some people can’t be helped. I setup my friend once with DAZN as he only watches EPL And Champions league then he went back to Sky because they phoned him up saying if he come back they will give him a new TV.

His bill was like £90 a month and the TV was all of £270 at Curry’s. 18 Month Contract that TV cost him over £1500.

Some people can’t be helped. I setup my friend once with DAZN as he only watches EPL
And Champions league then he went back to Sky because they phoned him up saying if he come back they will give him a new TV.

His bill was like £90 a month and the TV was all of £270 at Curry’s. 18 Month Contract that TV cost him over £1500.
Some people never learn, FREE is never (NORMALLY) FREE

Some people can’t be helped. I setup my friend once with DAZN as he only watches EPL And Champions league then he went back to Sky because they phoned him up saying if he come back they will give him a new TV.

Seems he got a bargain in the end :sneaky:

But seriously these sales people are there to con people most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back