Services Cheaper With VPN’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah mate I think so but don't bother with it, there security is $hi+ hot and most vpns, dns get blocked by it, not worth the hassle

Yeah mate I think so but don't bother with it, there security is $hi+ hot and most vpns, dns get blocked by it, not worth the hassle

I've just checked Mena and my DNS does work with it but it's pricey mate. Well it's about 15 quid a Month. Real shame SSport are not keeping the EPL Rights.

Thailand looks good though for the year like you said plenty of football mate

Capture.PNG

I've checked out Flow before mate pretty decent.

India Hotstar have held EPL rights for the longest. 1500 Rupees for the year which is £15. Good picture too. That and Livescore covers all EPL and Champions League for £1.25 a Month split it 4 ways 30 pence for all EPL as your allowed 4 devices lol

Hotstar have IPL Rights too. Not sure if you're a Cricket fan? @channelking is a big fan.

1.PNG

On second viewing you can actually get it for 899 rupees = £9. That's 75p a Month for all EPL. Surely that's the cheapest? If you don't mind ads lol

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Whats the fps for epl games on hotstar?

on ss sports its 30fps, optus sport is 50fps, dazn is 50fps too. The fps is more important in sports tbh

Ok thanks, im paying about £8 a month for optus right now and the quality is the best I've seen, alot better than dazn. Dazn canada does not allow payments via google pay anymore, they keep blocking payment.

What is your dns provider by the way? Iv just got a trial with smartdnsproxy for now

Ok thanks, im paying about £8 a month for optus right now and the quality is the best I've seen, alot better than dazn. Dazn canada does not allow payments via google pay anymore, they keep blocking payment.

What is your dns provider by the way? Iv just got a trial with smartdnsproxy for now

You will need to sign up on fire tv or android tv and pay with either amazon account or Google account and have funds already ready in your account. Needs to be a fresh install and connected to your VPN prior to opening the app.

Anyone use Mola TV? Saw it mentioned on another thread. Got as far as installing the app and going to subscribe but it doesn't accept payment from PayPal, my bank or a revolut account so a bit stuck now.

Anyone use Mola TV? Saw it mentioned on another thread. Got as far as installing the app and going to subscribe but it doesn't accept payment from PayPal, my bank or a revolut account so a bit stuck now.
Hi buddy are you using the app to register ...try the website route ..used revolut and worked for me

Did a month sub to check quality ..works pretty good also get movies and TV series etc so not a bad price plus 4k EPL games u get on now sports...vpns a little picky so check urs works 1st

Did a month sub to check quality ..works pretty good also get movies and TV series etc so not a bad price plus 4k EPL games u get on now sports...vpns a little picky so check urs works 1st
I set up an account yesterday on their website I was going to do a month to try it but then I noticed didn't take PayPal but then I was going to use my credit card but didn't know if they get away with it

I set up an account yesterday on their website I was going to do a month to try it but then I noticed didn't take PayPal but then I was going to use my credit card but didn't know if they get away with it

I used my debit card - Halifax bank. They declined the first payment then text to ask me to authorise it, then went through no probs second time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back