Services Cheaper With VPN’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
The website or the app? Both request mobile number

View attachment 64732

They never used to ask for a Mobile. I have an existing account I login via Google.

CA73B9DC-C7F6-4205-904E-C868856FD260.jpeg

What happens if you just try to sign in via these options anyway? The already registered option. I know you haven’t registered but doing that option in the past automatically created you an account.

24E0686B-4786-4353-8109-58F436C47FDF.jpeg

Don't ask me how, I dunno how but tried it again and it didn't have the Google/Facebook icons, put in my own email, OTP code, skipped linking to mobile number. Done🤷🏽‍♂️
Haha that’s how I done it the first time too. Weird. Could be just a glitch least you’re sorted pal

Haha that’s how I done it the first time too. Weird. Could be just a glitch least you’re sorted pal
Can't watch anything live though. Not sure whether it's clocked the VPN? Can watch recorded stuff and highlights but that's not the point really🤷🏽‍♂️

For SonyLiv you don't need to pay direct to SonlyLiv. You just need to buy the Gift Card on Amazon then they send you the 12 Month Voucher code and you input on Sonyliv mate.
Doesn't seem to live stream with VPN, I can watch highlights but nothing live? Any ideas anyone?

Looks great quality that streaming service mate.

Great test match btw it's shaping up to be on the final day lol

It's going to be a cracker I think mate. I can see Jadeja tearing us apart. If he doesn't, England might just do it. Nothing in the pitch for the seamers and England can bat quite deep.

It's going to be a cracker I think mate. I can see Jadeja tearing us apart. If he doesn't, England might just do it. Nothing in the pitch for the seamers and England can bat quite deep.

Ye pitch ain't pulling any tricks so far. Jadeja has got me concerned.

England have to believe and play positively and not go in their shell if they want to make history.

Ye pitch ain't pulling any tricks so far. Jadeja has got me concerned.

England have to believe and play positively and not go in their shell if they want to make history.

Somone needs to play a innings like Stokes did vs the Aussies in 2019 lol. It could be one of them great final days tomorrow. However this is england 130 all out by Lunch lol

Somone needs to play a innings like Stokes did vs the Aussies in 2019 lol. It could be one of them great final days tomorrow. However this is england 130 all out by Lunch lol

Have some hope you just never know lol

Guranteed a result I think unless one side goes defensive then draw comes into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back