Services Cheaper With VPN’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Setanta losing rights to sadly...all the best cheap options will all be gone next season..have to wait and see what new options open up though..🤞
Have looked into it but hard to find which sports subscription services exist around the world be it popular or obscure ones.

Googled various ways and just shows ones from US and not really from overseas maybe not searching correctly.

@Kyser143 has informed me that Premier League rights bids are due today. The deal will be for exclusive broadcast rights for the next SIX seasons. The tender covers rights in: Hong Kong; Indonesia and East Timor (sold as one market); Japan; Malaysia & Brunei (sold as one market); Mongolia; Myanmar; New Zealand; the Pacific Islands; the Philippines; Singapore; South Korea; Taiwan; Thailand, Cambodia and Laos (sold as one market); and Vietnam.

So hopefully we will see something by the end of today!

Alternatively. While this is not ideal and not half as cheap as some of the subscriptions here. For people that want something that just works without the faff of DNS/VPNS/Hacked or Paying for Foreign Accounts. NOWTV do offer the Full Sky Sports Package (11 Channels) in FHD 50FPS with Boost for £30 A Month. The handy thing with this is it's 3 streams so it works out £10 each a Month each if split.. Just throwing it out there for the people that just want something that works with no down time or fixes.

I have been testing fubo.tv canada who have epl rights next season. Works great appears to be 720p 60fps but pic quality was good. Couldn't find a VPN that worked but that should change with time. DNS Worked for testing . Monthly price abt £8 but annual works out at just under £60. Shame only one TV screen can be used at any 1 time but can use 2 streams for a mobile or PC. Has home network option which gives you 10 screens on your home IP..so can use multi devices at home. Not cross border so eg same login won't work on US fubo or vice versa.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220121-083328_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220121-083328_Samsung Internet.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20220121-083314_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220121-083314_Samsung Internet.jpg
    343.2 KB · Views: 11
Even though it's a legit sub, the price is still a bit steep imo when compared to iptv. I know of providers who do a dual service (two completely separate servers) iptv subscription for £45 these days.

Each to their own, but my use of these kind of subs is to stick on a firestick in one of my kids bedrooms and he'll literally only watch one football teams matches on it.

I have been testing fubo.tv canada who have epl rights next season. Works great appears to be 720p 60fps but pic quality was good. Couldn't find a VPN that worked but that should change with time. DNS Worked for testing . Monthly price abt £8 but annual works out at just under £60. Shame only one TV screen can be used at any 1 time but can use 2 streams for a mobile or PC. Has home network option which gives you 10 screens on your home IP..so can use multi devices at home. Not cross border so eg same login won't work on US fubo or vice versa.
Not a bad monthly price that tbh bud just like paying for uk dzan but obviously different sports and if not into iptv or you only buy iptv for football maybe worth looking into this.
As you pointed out dzan has lost the rights to football from next season so going to be interesting for iptv suppliers.
Vpns will grant access just need to figure out which ones or the vpn server owners will figure that over the next few months

@Kyser143 has informed me that Premier League rights bids are due today. The deal will be for exclusive broadcast rights for the next SIX seasons. The tender covers rights in: Hong Kong; Indonesia and East Timor (sold as one market); Japan; Malaysia & Brunei (sold as one market); Mongolia; Myanmar; New Zealand; the Pacific Islands; the Philippines; Singapore; South Korea; Taiwan; Thailand, Cambodia and Laos (sold as one market); and Vietnam.

So hopefully we will see something by the end of today!
Any news on who got what?

hey, found this thread (and site!) via google as I've been trying to crack the Deezer conundrum.

I've got plenty of stuff cheap via VPN - Tidal, S Sports Plus, YouTube Premium, HBO Max e.t.c.. but Deezer is one I just can't get. Has anyone had any success recently ?.

I'm tempted to try a free trial and add some payment details, cancel and then re-activate via a VPN like I did with Netflix, but I'm pretty sure Deezer actively look for payment method discrepancies and just shut the account down.

I've tried buying a few "premium accounts" as well before but they always get shut down.

I'd certainly be interested if anyone has had any success :)
Don't matter any of these type shared accounts will get shut at one time or another, whole point is the supplier of such account details good ones will supply new details I have a few vpn accounts and when they have went down they have been replaced almost instantly when contacting supplier.

I've had that before as well but the account supplier inevitably just runs for the hills after taking my money and I can never get anything going again.

It apparently works if you can open a Brazilian Paypal account, but I don't think you can do that without the Brazilian equivalent of a National Insurance Number - and you also need to be able to receive an SMS activation code to a Brazilian number as well.
I am just talking in general not specific apps that are region locked.

EPL Rights Update:

DAZN Japan loses rights to Eclat Media Group also getting South Korea

Mola TV loses right or likely to unsure of winner

Thailand True Vision retain rights

Hong Kong Telco PCCW retain rights ..assuming that's Now E HK

Other markets undecided but thoughts are that Bein and Eleven are bidding big.

Peacock is starting to carry more and more EPL games it seems. They are covering the entire fixture list this weekend. Can't knock it for $5.

View attachment 71536
How do i pay for peacocl sports mate i tried paypal with a vpn yet the payment failed and i have funds in my account?

I also tried turning vpn off when going into paypal but again failed as i tried to switch it back on when it put me back too peacock's site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back