Services Cheaper With VPN’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone able to explain why there some posts in between the two above ones that have been deleted from yesterday??
No idea. My observations however seemed a little getting away from topic, focusing on feed delay, rather than where to get what from cheaper kinda thing? I think nearer end of season, close season towards next season there'll be clearer pricing and offers kicking about. Need to just wait and see.

Dunno if this has anything to do with it but I was messaged a link to contact someone outside of the forum, who was posting on the thread last night. All his posts here have gone so maybe he was up to no good.

Anyhow, on topic, looks like for EPL we'll have to sit tight till the start of the new season and hope one of the broadcasters who wins tv rights has a legit service we can buy for peanuts, streaming in FHD.

They have lost the rights from next season tho mate but still show ufc, boxing ect....

Yeah I saw that... I'll have to find an alternative for next season. Tbh it's only on a firestick upstairs in my kids bedroom for the EPL matches so no great loss when it goes as I'll just stick a cheap iptv sub on there if something legit via vpn doesn't fall into the price range. Using Surfshark vpn S Sport + barely skips a beat and its great value at the price so its a shame they couldn't keep rights.

I almost reported someone in this thread.
Something not right about him.
He's gone now so it seems someone else thought same way (y)

I'm slightly bemused as to what "wasn't right" about me, but I digress.

Anyway, just to clear up any misunderstandings, there was no "spamming". Part of a post I wrote contained two links, one from the premier league's website detailing which companies outside the UK held the EPL rights from next season and beyond and the other was a website that allowed you to receive text messages in other countries. I had used it myself and shared it simply because I thought it might be useful to someone.

Clearly this was such a terrible, terrible crime that it warranted an immediate banning and removal of all of the posts I'd made (as RayPurchase). I was also subsequently ignored when I contacted the admins to explain this mistake.

But it is what it is. I've been around the internet long enough to know when my face doesn't fit in the club and it's fine.

Take it easy folks.

Anyway, just to clear up any misunderstandings, there was no "spamming". Part of a post I wrote contained two links, one from the premier league's website detailing which companies outside the UK held the EPL rights from next season and beyond and the other was a website that allowed you to receive text messages in other countries. I had used it myself and shared it simply because I thought it might be useful to someone.

Clearly this was such a terrible, terrible crime that it warranted an immediate banning and removal of all of the posts I'd made (as RayPurchase). I was also subsequently ignored when I contacted the admins to explain this mistake.

But it is what it is. I've been around the internet long enough to know when my face doesn't fit in the club and it's fine.

Take it easy folks.
It wasn't you I was referring to, his name was lfcJack or something like that.
I think he worked for FACT or Sky

Yeah I saw that... I'll have to find an alternative for next season. Tbh it's only on a firestick upstairs in my kids bedroom for the EPL matches so no great loss when it goes as I'll just stick a cheap iptv sub on there if something legit via vpn doesn't fall into the price range. Using Surfshark vpn S Sport + barely skips a beat and its great value at the price so its a shame they couldn't keep rights.
What is the picture quality with s sports+ Bud? I know they have lost next year's but plenty left on this and they seem to have a good selection of live sports

What is the picture quality with s sports+ Bud? I know they have lost next year's but plenty left on this and they seem to have a good selection of live sports

It's HD I think - haven't tried it on the main TV but it's perfectly watchable on the little 55" and 43" upstairs TV's.

Screenshot from my phone just now.

Screenshot_20220219-103110.jpg

Miles better than Mola TV anyway, probs best taking a look to see for yourself.

It's HD I think - haven't tried it on the main TV but it's perfectly watchable on the little 55" and 43" upstairs TV's.

Screenshot from my phone just now.

View attachment 71959

Miles better than Mola TV anyway, probs best taking a look to see for yourself.
I only asked as I saw last years review saying it was 480! Worth a month punt, and I prefer the dedicated app for football but all on 65 inch screen, cheers!

Anyone able to explain why there some posts in between the two above ones that have been deleted from yesterday??

I have no idea. Wheelo removed a few posts yesterday mentioning servers by the looks of it and without going into it I'm unsure, but he wouldn't of removed them unless he had good reason.

Take it easy folks.

Couple of things, believe it or not I'm not sat at my PC instantly replying to enquiries sent to the forum. We receive hundreds of emails each week and it takes me some time to go through them.
Your account was automatically banned as the reason given is "contact the admin if you think we have made a mistake". If either of us had banned you, there would have been a reason given.
I suspect you were banned because one of the links you shared is registered in our database as being a spammy website. It doesn't usually ban members unless your account is new and you've posted links as soon as you've joined.
You then went on to make a further 2 duplicate accounts that were again automatically banned as soon as you registered, you then got through the checks with this account being your 4th in total. When the forum software catches this account as it's running through checks it will again automatically ban you unless I whitelist your account.

I'm going to unban your original account and sync your post above with the original account.

It's nothing to do with your face not fitting and everything to do with not following the rules quoted here 👇.

• Don't join the forum and instantly post links to other websites. You will be viewed as a spammer and likely banned automatically.

Don't register to a forum then instantly go on to posting links to spam websites. It doesn't do our page rank any good when we're linking to these websites. These checks are in place for good reason and it keeps our forum safe for other users. When you log back in you'll be directed to your original account.

Last edited:
So is Argentina still the best option for Disney. Annual renewel coming up and the price increase has got me looking around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back