Services Cheaper With VPN’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to sign up for Netflix with a new account, vpn set to Turkey. All goes OK but then asks for a Turkish mobile number to text a one time code to activate - anyone know a way around this? It won't let me change the phone number prefix so has to be a Turkish one.

So is there really no other way around the text authentication for the Turk Netflix?
I don't recall having to do text authentication. I just signed up and paid via a gift card. Although everytime I log into their site on laptop it asks me to verify my number by letting them send a text to it and it quotes my uk number in the request. I've not verified it though and I signed up about 6 months ago

So is there really no other way around the text authentication for the Turk Netflix?

I've figured that it's only a problem for a new Netflix account - if you use an existing one your UK phone number is in there so it doesn't ask for a verification. You have to let the current subscription expire and cancel it, and as long as you use a vpn set to Turkey the price will be in Turkish Lira when you take up a new subscription.

Mines just a rolling direct direct, what do you mean by stacking for 2 yrs?

If it's individual you can sign up for 12 Months Prepaid. Works out £12 a Year. And can stack upto 2 years too. So basically buy the 12 Month Pre-paid twice. That way you'll be paid up until 2024.

1.png

Hello everyone what’s the best vpn that works with Optus sport I keep getting buffering I loves Optus sport because they have less delay than all other streaming Dazan spark etc cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back