Services Cheaper With VPN’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
If theres one thing we rely on, its @siilgiving us the Billy on new countries, so please dont be long LMAO

So I am back on the neflix trail again after waiting patiently for another month to expire
I got a new virtual card and it accepted it.
Result!! until it took me to another page asking for a Turkish phone number to send a one off code
Anyone know of any sites that do sms or a way around it
By the way they have bumped up the price its now 54.99 TL for premium which works out at £5.39

So I am back on the neflix trail again after waiting patiently for another month to expire
I got a new virtual card and it accepted it.
Result!! until it took me to another page asking for a Turkish phone number to send a one off code
Anyone know of any sites that do sms or a way around it
By the way they have bumped up the price its now 54.99 TL for premium which works out at £5.39
Could you share what virtual card you used this time as opposed to one you tried before. I have used a Netflix gift card it's also asked me for a tel but am sure it accepted my UK number. Someone mentioned 5sim not tried it myself

It was still a revolut card
I got a notification from revolut saying that I was getting a brand new virtual card that was accepted by many more stores etc
Tried it and it worked until I get asked for a phone number
I also confirmed my UK number
So If I go the gift card route does it still ask for a Turkish number?

I used the gift card option cost me £9.50 for 100lira it asked for a number but I just gave my UK mobile number it worked but was just for account recovery purposes. Never asked for a Turkey number..

Just thinking if I had a gift card now would it accept it or would I be faced with Turkish number
DM me a screen shot where its asking for a number mate will have a look..I def didnt put any except a UK number and even got a text to verify it

Just thinking if I had a gift card now would it accept it or would I be faced with Turkish number
Gift card works fine I linked @Kyser143 where to get the cards from. He used his UK number for verification that worked. If you like I can send you where to get the gift cards that are true to price.

Gift card works fine I linked @Kyser143 where to get the cards from. He used his UK number for verification that worked. If you like I can send you where to get the gift cards that are true to price.
Point me in the direction of reasonably priced gift cards please.

Go here mate Seed4me VPN free for 6 months sign up with keepsolid vpn

set vpn on to turkey (Bursa)

go to netflix.com it will change to Netflix/tr

sign in with your details you will be asked to pick a sub i picked the top one @ 54.99 TL pm

your phone no. is for recovery only click next , pick english language.

Thats it all good to go.

hope this helps anyone

cheers

For SonyLiv you don't need to pay direct to SonlyLiv. You just need to buy the Gift Card on Amazon then they send you the 12 Month Voucher code and you input on Sonyliv mate.
a got to the amazon india page but kept saying basket was empty when i added it any thoughts

S SPORT PLUS'TA SPOR VE EĞLENCE BİRARADA!
Use Chrome to translate the page. The app is in Turkish but is easy to navigate.

I paid via the APP.
I can't seem to pay online through 2 cards. I signed up with the same card before. Just took a break and wanted to pay again?

@TheSource good stuff mate, what's the best way to pay? Revoult?
Hi can you explain the benefit of paying using Revolut rather than say something like a Barclaycard?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back