Services Cheaper With VPN’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you recommend a way to get past the OTP on SonyLiv? Worried if I use one of the online sms sites others may be able to log into the paid account or see card details

Bud I was lucky a shop owner I delever to contacted his brother for me and I sent code and he just added it and I sent him payment

Have you tried fivver

For SonyLiv, do you just need an OTP once or every time you open the app?
For most of the Indian services you need OTP to login ..Once your in then don't need it again....unless you sign out or then app crash signs you out for some reason...don't often happen on hotstar but always be aware you may need OTP again.

Can you recommend a way to get past the OTP on SonyLiv? Worried if I use one of the online sms sites others may be able to log into the paid account or see card details

You don't need a OTP code to login to SonyLiv. Just go via the Web Browser. Click Sign In. Then click 'Already registered with email or Google/Facebook?'

It doesn't matter if you haven't already registered. Click Google and then login via your Google account and it will then create your SonyLiv account.

Anyone wanting to use FUBO TV Canada for next season now might be best time to subscribe. You get all season if you go for annual package and prices reduced between 16-30th June. Around £62 for the year.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220617-152645_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220617-152645_Samsung Internet.jpg
    505 KB · Views: 28
Does anyone know if Fubo is region locked? i.e. will Canada login details work in US etc.

Thanks

Does anyone know if Fubo is region locked? i.e. will Canada login details work in US etc.

Thanks
Yes locked only work on region you sign upto ...even though same app can be used for US and Canada. But Canada login won't work on US vpn or vice versa.

You don't need a OTP code to login to SonyLiv. Just go via the Web Browser. Click Sign In. Then click 'Already registered with email or Google/Facebook?'

It doesn't matter if you haven't already registered. Click Google and then login via your Google account and it will then create your SonyLiv account.

I tried this, and for some reason nothing happens when I try to log in via my Google account. Do I need to change the country to India first?

Attachments

• 176FB156-CCBF-49E6-B10A-E814A02435BD.jpeg
    176FB156-CCBF-49E6-B10A-E814A02435BD.jpeg
    197.6 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back