Services Cheaper With VPN’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like there must have been the largest uptake of mships by using vpns ever....many can't get it done ..luckily I did at 8am...I would say direct on website may not be possible try via the app
Does the U.K. version of Disney+ work with with the Turkish login?

I looked at Apple TV once but was unsure of how difficult it is to install 3rd party apps, I know they provide the usual array you can subscribe to from Apple store?
The MLS games are coming to Apple TV+, so will be available to all devices. From what I have seen elsewhere, Apple TV+ has the highest bit rate for streaming, I think its 30mb+.

You can put non app store apps on the Apple TV if you have a developer licence. Kodi is the only one I know of that can be done. But a developer licence costs $99 per year.

I bought the Apple TV as I have always found Apple normally demands a minimum standard for apps to be in their ecosystem. Plus it matches the content frame automatically :)
I haven't set mine up yet, but I was watching some old EPL on Peacock the other day, and the pic quality was much better on my Mac than on the Shield.

Paramount+ Mexico with Windscribe not going well for me on Fire Tv. Constant buffering. Dread to think what it would be like for football.

Ssports & Windscribe used to work flawless on fire TV.

Paramount+ Mexico with Windscribe not going well for me on Fire Tv. Constant buffering. Dread to think what it would be like for football.

Ssports & Windscribe used to work flawless on fire TV.
Try another vpn, Express is good, get a free trial or you can get 30 days for £2 on Account bot

The MLS games are coming to Apple TV+, so will be available to all devices. From what I have seen elsewhere, Apple TV+ has the highest bit rate for streaming, I think its 30mb+.

You can put non app store apps on the Apple TV if you have a developer licence. Kodi is the only one I know of that can be done. But a developer licence costs $99 per year.

I bought the Apple TV as I have always found Apple normally demands a minimum standard for apps to be in their ecosystem. Plus it matches the content frame automatically :)
I haven't set mine up yet, but I was watching some old EPL on Peacock the other day, and the pic quality was much better on my Mac than on the Shield.
There were a lot of cons against pros!
I was going to DM you but I think you have answered my concerns.
Shield does have a few flaws but more pros, I got a cube and installed all my foreign apps Dazn Peacock Sling Paramount and just use it for those.
I keep subs on Shield, my backup one is North American based and MLS is flawless on it with catchup as well, don't think I could subscribe specifically though!
The idea of cube was to run DNS only but some apps don't work so vpn in place now

Do anything different that might help others bud?
Think it mainly comes down to the VPN you use, but ended getting following this guide from Reddit and it worked:

You gonna need: 1.WeVPN 2.Android Device or emulator 3. Credit card (or debit etc) , all countries work 4.New Google account (might be required)

Steps:

1. Subscribe to WeVPN . You can get really good deals at low prices . Check the plans and choose one according to your needs. With the android version you can try the service before subscribing, with the 7 days free trial
  2. Connect to Turkey server
  3. ( You can bypass it , it might work without this step. If you have another payment into your account you have to do this step ) Create a new account using the android device (must) with the VPN connected . Mobile devices will not require phone number verification. If you have another google account to your device , go to settings and sign out (temporary till the process is done)
  4. Go to your account (or the account you made from step 3) and add the card . When you enter the card keep or change the country to TURKEY and enter 34020 as zip code or Google instabul zip codes and find another
  5. Open Disney+ app ( if you have before delete app data ) and sign up for a package . During the process you will have to accept some terms and conditions etc to be sure that the process is right this texts should be in Turkish.
  6. When you reach the payment page the prices should be in TRL (35/month or 350/year) 7.now the pay pop up from playstore will appear, it should be in TRL like the Disney+ pay page
  7. That's it , the process of paying via Google will be successful and you will charged in TRL ( 18TRL ---> 1€ for example)
  8. Delete app and download again (or delete app data) , then login to your account to get content from your country
Note no2,happened to me: if you reach the last steps and the price will be from your country, delete all accounts in your device except the one with the card

Credit u/KonGiann

Here's another one guys. ... SonyLiv is £7.38 a YEAR!

Pick up a Gift Card on Amazon India and get 25% cashback works out ₹750 Rupees. Which is £7.38 a YEAR! So that's just 61 Pence a Month!

SonyLiv shows all Champions League/Europa League (English Comms/BT Sport Streams) All Euros/Nations League, Super Cup, FA Cup, Serie A, UFC PPV, WWE, WTA, Golf and Live International Cricket from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, England, Australia. It also has on Demand for Replays, Movies and Shows. Full rights can be found here Sony Ten - Wikipedia

Has a Dedicated App for Android, AndroidTV, Firestick, IOS, APPLE TV Requires an Indian IP

https://www.sonyliv.com/

On a Side Note pair this with S Sports (Turkey) and you have all EPL, LA Liga, Serie A, Bundersliga, Champions League, Europa League, Nations League, F1, MotoGP, UFC PPV, Cricket from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, England, Australia and much more for under £25 a year.

View attachment 58775

View attachment 58776
View attachment 58777
Here's another one guys. ... SonyLiv is £7.38 a YEAR!

Pick up a Gift Card on Amazon India and get 25% cashback works out ₹750 Rupees. Which is £7.38 a YEAR! So that's just 61 Pence a Month!

SonyLiv shows all Champions League/Europa League (English Comms/BT Sport Streams) All Euros/Nations League, Super Cup, FA Cup, Serie A, UFC PPV, WWE, WTA, Golf and Live International Cricket from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, England, Australia. It also has on Demand for Replays, Movies and Shows. Full rights can be found here Sony Ten - Wikipedia

Has a Dedicated App for Android, AndroidTV, Firestick, IOS, APPLE TV Requires an Indian IP

https://www.sonyliv.com/

On a Side Note pair this with S Sports (Turkey) and you have all EPL, LA Liga, Serie A, Bundersliga, Champions League, Europa League, Nations League, F1, MotoGP, UFC PPV, Cricket from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, England, Australia and much more for under £25 a year.

View attachment 58775

View attachment 58776
View attachment 58777

I’m assuming If I was to sign up to the app I would need to know someone with a Indian mobile number to send over some kind of verification code??

Attachments

• F3763DF9-80A2-4FBD-937E-B3236225D190.jpeg
    F3763DF9-80A2-4FBD-937E-B3236225D190.jpeg
    718.4 KB · Views: 14
Hi, can I ask with the Sling service did you get any premium Indian channels includeded?
It depends what Sling addons are included at time of purchase...you can get shared accounts with specific addons using shoppy..

Regards sonyliv unfortunately most indian services are going down route of OTP so you do now need a indian Tel or friend/family with one.

It depends what Sling addons are included at time of purchase...you can get shared accounts with specific addons using shoppy..

Regards sonyliv unfortunately most indian services are going down route of OTP so you do now need a indian Tel or friend/family with one.
Thanks for the reply. I’m currently on hunt for a service that has a mainly Indian channel selection to use….iptv has not been reliable for me when it comes to the Indian channels. Came across accountbot while browsing this forum…didn’t see any Indian service on there. I’ve got Surfshark already….Will this work with the Indian services on the firestick?

Thanks for the reply. I’m currently on hunt for a service that has a mainly Indian channel selection to use….iptv has not been reliable for me when it comes to the Indian channels. Came across accountbot while browsing this forum…didn’t see any Indian service on there. I’ve got Surfshark already….Will this work with the Indian services on the firestick?
Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back