Services Cheaper With VPN’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if not the right place, but has anyone had the NOW TV offer of £19.99 a month for a year, and thought of doing a three way split with the boost? Would work out around £8 each per month.

Apologies if not the right place, but has anyone had the NOW TV offer of £19.99 a month for a year, and thought of doing a three way split with the boost? Would work out around £8 each per month.
A few have mate and apologies I have already gone for a share with someone yesterday...roughly £100 each with boost for 1080 50fps on sky sports 12 months is a no brainer. Good luck in share hopefully more interested.

How do you get the now tv offer? Is it for existing customer only?
If you have been with them in the past they send you the offer mate ...attached it ..not bad considering normal price...hopefully UHD channel gets added in the not to distant future lol

Attachments

• IMG_20220730_102548_214.jpg
    IMG_20220730_102548_214.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 18
A few have mate and apologies I have already gone for a share with someone yesterday...roughly £100 each with boost for 1080 50fps on sky sports 12 months is a no brainer. Good luck in share hopefully more interested.
No problem buddy, I wasn’t going to pursue it as it’s not worth it for me on my own, particularly as I’m probably mainly using Vidio and Setanta. VFM if there’s three people though

If you have been with them in the past they send you the offer mate ...attached it ..not bad considering normal price...hopefully UHD channel gets added in the not to distant future lol

I guess it’s only people that have had now TV sports before?

I’ve had movies and entertainment before and get offers for them, but they’ve never emailed over a sports offer.

They did an offer last year that I only discovered a few weeks back. It was £200 for sports for the year plus another £60 for boost. I haven’t seen any signs of that this year though. ☹️

I guess it’s only people that have had now TV sports before?

I’ve had movies and entertainment before and get offers for them, but they’ve never emailed over a sports offer.

They did an offer last year that I only discovered a few weeks back. It was £200 for sports for the year plus another £60 for boost. I haven’t seen any signs of that this year though. ☹️
Yeah mate likely would be those who had sports before ...I never got offer like you yet a few who had sports before got it ...similar to that offer eg £200 plus boost £60..also 1 mnth boost free

I'd be interested in doing this. I signed up with Setanta but before realising they don't have an app for the fires tick :(

I got that few times yesterday using surfshark I cleared cache on it and it let me put code in
Got it working now thanks buddy! There was an option to login using email and password by pressing down arrow and that worked straight away. Chuffed to have this working on the TV!

As far as I understand, three users can simultaneously stream on Paramount+ right? If that's the case, I can share my account with two people for the annual rate I paid with some help from a guy on Fiverr. Would be £10 per person for the whole year. Running a Mexico vpn (Surfshark) will unlock the Premier League.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back