Services Cheaper With VPN’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I didnt get that far, What I meant was it showed I was connected to Turkey Netflix instead of the UK
Will download Hola as well, just so I am ready thank you

it could still show euro or dollars, so if its not lyra* it wrong
i had that problem with spotify. just came up with wrong currency but said it was the right place

Just to update on this, it still works my mates just paid £5.04 for 4 screens.
I used Hola as said and no problems

Just to update on this, it still works my mates just paid £5.04 for 4 screens.
I used Hola as said and no problems
I previously posted a thread asking for info re Hola as it get really bad press, I have copied my original post below and would be interested on your thoughts
I already use PureVPN with my streaming apps but recently got hold of a cheap HULU sub. PureVPN unfortunately doesnt help as although its fine for security when streaming its no good for unblocking HULU. Therefore I tried Hola (mainly because its free!) and to my surprise a couple of minutes later I was watching HULU. Unfortunately it goes downhill from here as I started reading reviews on Hola and discovered it doesnt use any encryption protocols and simply uses P2P therefore you dont hide your IP address you will just be using someone else's whilst some stranger uses yours. Now notwithstanding these dangers it is FREE and they have been operating since 2012 and now claim over 180 million users! So my question to the forum is am I paranoid, should I take advantage of the free VPN Hola and enjoy HULU (£2 per month) whilst in the UK or should I be suspicious due to the reviews and after all 'you get nothing for nothing'

At the end of the day I am only interested in the discussion as HULU isnt that good and I have plenty to watch without it but I was just intrigued how quickly and easily it unblocked HULU and for free. Anyway it passed sometime on whilst in lockdown. LOL

My eBay Spotify finally died with it has been 2-3years w accounts for 15£ so not bad

Time to search
For new
Have had Philippines Spotify in past.
Might try something else
Il see what I can get on vpn

I was looking to stick together a list of online services that can be got cheaper with a vpn active to the local cheaper area

So if you know any please share

Ones I have tried
Netflix - Turkey
Spotify - Philippines - £3.10 pm
YouTube Prem - £1.40
Deezer

Ones I know you can get
Xbox live

I can keep track of cost too
Not sure if you can share or sell empty slots on family setups

But if you know any please share

Hi, new to the forum and just read this post, I am surprised this works. Does it not flag it when you try and pay with a non local card?

Has anyone got a Turkish Netflix recently? I ask because it wontbaccept my revolut card, is there a new method?
I'm trying to set up a new account for a mate, not doing free months at the minute.

Many thanks

The last time I heard
You setup a uk on get your free month cancel it and then when your month is up you vpn to turkey and then buy it

The last time I heard
You setup a uk on get your free month cancel it and then when your month is up you vpn to turkey and then buy it
Stopped doing the free month in uk .
Think some countries still do it .
Just set it up pay 1 month . Cancell just befor you get charged for second month.
Clear web cash . Connect vpn and set to Turkey. As long as you confirm you mobile number with uk account you should be good to go . I just use my Halifax card for payment . ......Paul

Just seems alot of hassle you can buy a 12 month UHD sub for $20 from accountbot with as many replacements you will need. I got one for the kids 8 months ago and not needed to replace once.

Sometimes legit is fine whether you get from other countries or whatever. But most of the time hacked/cracked accounts are perfect and so much cheaper than legit accounts but depends on seller, warranty etc also.

Has anyone got a Turkish Netflix recently? I ask because it wontbaccept my revolut card, is there a new method?
I'm trying to set up a new account for a mate, not doing free months at the minute.

Many thanks
Did you try with the actual card?
I set one up about 3 weeks ago and it wouldn't accept the virtual card had to use my card

As soon as I get to the buying part for gift cards, it turns into Turkish, with no option of translating lol.
As I said to you last night, I like the chase as much as the end product lol
Do you have any sites to buy Turkish cards from?

I used to like the bot sites, but now it’s like if you got someone’s contactless card, would you use it before they got it back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back